I have the exact same problem and I’m 26. I thought I had hurt my foot but I’ve been very careful the past 6 weeks. It only hurts under my heel right when I’m going to urinate. My wife doesn’t know about it yet. Any answers from anyone on what they have found?

I too have been getting a sharp burning pain in my 2nd, and third toes on my right foot when I urinate. Its been going on for about 5 months now. No idea what the cause is.

I am in similar trouble. As a girl, peeing (sitting or standing into a cup, even with the foot raised) is causing awful sharp pain around my leg heel. Yet once it goes away I can walk,bend forward and do all gymnastics stretches without pain. But it also comes back if I sit from kneeling on my heels for a time. Stretching seems the only way to stop it once it gets going. Currently afraid to pee! :/

Whoever you are who answered this question should get more qualified.
It's a thing
It happens
Diabetic. Neuropathy.
Nerves all connected everywhere.