Please keep us updated!

Normally they come back after 3-4 weeks from the initial healed stage. If it doesn’t I would call it a success.

The reason I say this is because I have peeled through other methods (not TCA) and when it healed it look like it was gone due to the scabbing and pinkish color from healing. Once it fully healed and 3-4 weeks from that point it came back.

Just ordered 35% tca but hesistant to use it because i would have to call off work for a few days. Waiting to see if there are any improvements from you guys that are doing it first.

I am glad that it worked for DM beyers but just concerned that it cannot be replicated for others.

-DT

Hoping I can get them to stay off. Even if they scome back in a few months, I wpuld just keep doing the peels. I'm hesitant to do the lasting because its so much money wasted if they dont go away. But on the other hand I have read a lot of different sources saying that the lasers are an effective way of removing them permanently. Who knows... Theres got to be some way to get rid of them though.

SS

It was a weaker CO2 laser and I was kind of scared of getting a scar. It ended up just peeling the surface of the skin and healed in like 3 days. Tbh Im not even worried about some of the spots, Im just want to get rid of a small cluster that is on the right side that is really noticeable.

I tried the 35% just a few days ago and is a scab right now. First thing I recommend it to put vaseline on other areas around the target area so it doesn't drip down, especially if its your first time. I applied it with a needle, but it still kind of went down by like a mm.

Yeah I have one cluster that is noticeable. The rest you can't see unless I go really cloae to a mirror and stretch it.

Activist
Go deeper, do more applications in one session and leave on. Struggle through the sting, dont wash off with a base.

Activist
The only laser that worked from me was the Sciton Erbium Profractinoal laser on the full ablative setting at almost the highest level. The YAG laser is different and wont do a damn thing.

And even the 50% TCA combined with Tazroac worked much better than the Sciton Erbium.

Activist
Its not being replicated because people aren't following the same procedures and protocol. Everyone seems to think TCA is magic and they will be perfect by morning. That is not at all the truth.

Read back to my posts since January when I did the first TCA or even September when I moved up to .10% Tazorac from .05%.

Again, I have tried absolutely everything--all types and strengths of lasers, all ointments and creams (both over the counter and prescription), all the home remedies, all the scrubs, all the balms, every type of skin acid, etc, etc, etc.

Im not promising it will work for everyone since we are all different but the science is there.

1. Clean up your diet and exercise
2. Reduce spots appearance with Tazorac
3. Destroy the gland and oil production with 50% TCA
4. And just take care of your lips and body and continue to apply Tazorac 0.10%

And if this doesnt work, do it again. it took me THREE solid sessions, each 3-4 weeks apart to fully get rid of my bad spots. This is NOT an overnight cure!!!

Activist
dont use vaseline, it will block the TCA from going deep even if you dont put on the spot. Your lips will absorb that oil like a sponge.

What I meant was the area that you don't want the TCA to get on (the non affected skin).

What do you use for moisturizing your lips? I have found that most products contain Lanolin which is a bit hardcore for the lips and some people breakout based on what I have read. Vaseline and normal petroleum products just tend to give you a nice feel at the moment, but it just drys out your lips.

-TK

New Hope
Hows everyone's process going?

I am still trying the 35% I tried it in one small area and am waiting to see how long it takes to come back and if it made it less prominent or not. I also saw a thing on youtube of people using tca on their lips to get their original lip color back so I realize that this is a more common method than I thought although they aren't using 50%. How's your process going?

Still waiting for it to heal all the way

Hows everyone doing in their process ??? Mine is healed to the point where the color of my lip is back but still can't tell whats underneath it yet. I do have a few more comments and advice though. One thing that has really helped me these last 3 says is avoiding mirrors. I don't look at them all day long until I get home at night. If youre like me then the anxiety is worse than the actual spots and I would look at them every 30 minutes and lean into the mirror and freak myself out. So lately I've been avoiding that and it actually really helps my anxiety. Another thing is that I'm having much more luck with plastic surgeons than dermatologists... If you've been here reading along you I know ive been to 2 derms and I've also emailed/called about 10 more, none of then have treated this before and none of them said they would be able to help, one didn't even know what I was talking about. But there's two plastice surgeons I've contacted, the first one I went and met and he told me he's mever treated them but that he has the laser and will try for 500 bucks. So I am trying the TCA before I spend that kind of money. But I spoke with a different plastic surgeon yesterday via email and she told me that she has the tools and has treated these before with decent success and hopefully can help me. Sorry this is so long, just wanted to catch up

SS123