Yep, all depends in how deep the spots are! I'm really glad we've found something to at least HELP! I dont think ill ever burn them all off because there's so many but 90% of the remaining ones are hardly noticeable. I guess we will know in a year or so if this is permanent or not, but the ones i "popped" before trying the TCA would return in a week or so... So I'm hoping the burned ones will stay away. DM is the one to thank!! He brought the idea and we built on it... All about What works for YOU! Try a small patch and see what happens. It's a long process... I still have days and weeks where im depressed and dont want to talk to anyone, but i look back at the pics from January and its SOOO much better. Keep posting yalls status and updates! It helps the new people to see that it can get a bit better.

SS

Hey guys been a while,
Glad everyones making progress. I have been making progress too, but I've found the same thing as you guys where hitting it just once doesn't really do much. In my case when I tried doing it twice it worked in some spots and other areas struggle with so I might need to try another layer for it. Those areas heal really fast too so I definitely think its about how deep you get it. One strategy I was thinking about was using a needle to poke a minimal hole and put the TCA on it so it goes into it directly. This is just a thought and I haven't tried it myself yet, but let me hear your thoughts if you have any. Lets keep this up!
-TK