Hey DM Byers - KC here, we spoke on here a bunch last year. I never attempted the TCA bc i work with constant face to face communication with people. I just began to get used to the spots. Anyhow, i think it would be super beneficial for all that visit this blog if you took some time out to once and for all document your process of success, and upload a link to it here. That way, when a newcomer pops up and asks for the remedy, we can share the link with them! Just a suggestion. I truly appreciate your dedication to this site, because of how emotionally detrimental these spots can be to those who suffer from them. I myself plan to use the TCA method later on this year when i have a two week vacation. Thanks for everything!

- KC

So how's everyone going?

Sir which cost

New Member
Hey TK, were you able to find a solution for the underside of your upper lip?

Hey man sorry for the late response I've been busy so I haven't been on the forum.

So I've been looking up more on other peoples experiences and one guy had pretty big success using TCA. His method was that he used the TCA and then afterwards instead of letting the lips heal on its own he applied lip healing ointment on it during the process. I tried this once so far and the results came out decently well. It still is similar to doing it normally for me in that there are some areas where it works in some areas but doesn't work much in other areas. None of the areas I would say are perfectly clear, but the granules got so small that I only see them when I'm literally stretching my lips and getting really close (like face against mirror almost). One area though ended up being darker so I'm not sure if I scarred it or not yet I'm just letting it heal.
I'm just putting out information here, not saying this is going to get rid of the spots or if you will have the same reaction that I did since we're all different. If you want to give it a shot I would say try it but on a small spot that is on the least noticeable parts of the lips.

-TK

Im gonna try diathermy on monday for test spots, its like a hot needle that burn The skin, pretty deep beacause The doctor said it can be scarring. Have anybody tried this? I have read this is better than CO2 laser and goes deeper. I will update

Hi guys, how's everyone's treatment going? My spots seemed to have returned to the way they were before started the tca on my top lip. I really don't know what to do now :( I haven't done a peel since February and don't know if I should try tca again or try something new.
SNW

Mine are at a point where I am content with how they look for now. I had a few that resurfaces after TCA but not nearly as bad and most of them stayed away it seems like. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I can actually pop mine with my finger nails if they are close enough. I pop them if they seem like they are right at the surface, and I've had multiple that have stayed away. I haven't done TCA in a long time, I'm trying to focus on getting my lips looking healthy again. Weird that the TCA works for some and some it doesn't.

SS

Yeah it's weird it works for some and not others. I think mine are quite deep or I didn't destroy the actual glands and they filled back up over time. I'm going to try again later this week with the TCA and hopefully get some results.
I'm happy for you SS they are gone for you mate!
SNW

Hello, I am new, well, a long time ago, I give more time, I give importance, well, today, I have decided to disappear them and I would like them to help me and give me advice. I hope you can help me, excuse my English but I am Latino.
-Anthony

Mine are still gone and happy with the ones that still remain. Ive mentioned before but keep trying and adjusting the procedures and/or TCA %. I finally found 50% tca with tazorac worked from but I had to do 3-4 different sessions, each a month apart before my really deep ones were gone.

All the info is in this thread, just go back about 18 months and begin reading...then read it again.

-Byers

Hello, I have this, has someone tried it, or is it a scam anymore?

_removed_

Health Guru
For that price just for a small tube of cream and an exfoliating pad it's probably a scam, there are other home remedies on the net you should try rather than spend money on something that hasn't even got any reviews.