Hey man,
I totally feel you I am still in a similar situation as you, but the only thing you can do is try and make progress. The TCA is probably one of the only things that actually works permanently or just temporarily. I think you should experiment with it. Its scary at first because you think you will scar yourself and this totally can depend on the person so do not take my word as is 100% but its not as bad as you think. The key thing is test safely everyones different so start from the light and see what works and what doesn't work. I know the feeling of wanting to get rid of them, but even if its possible its a slow and long process, don't rush it. Go small and little by little. Look at the past thread posts and experiment.

Right now I'm in the middle of testing something myself so I will try and post more again. Not sure if everyone else has given up or were just able to overcome it but lets keep this thread going.
-TK

Thanks for the message, friend. I've seen that a lot of people are using TCA, but my English is very bad and I don't know if I understand exactly how to apply it. The last dermatologist I consulted didn't even offer treatment options. What has made me sadder is that, besides having the points on the lips, some are appearing in the glans of the penis.If you see the granules, you can end up confusing it with a disease, and it really depresses me. Tell us about your progress. I'll be happy if you stay here.

Guys! Haven’t posted in awhile because nothing has changed. Read through mine, DM Byers, TK, SNW, etc posts and Keep hope alive. Been 2 years since I discovered these and the first year I’m surprised I didn’t commit suicide, I was that depressed over them. Didn’t go out at all, was afraid to talk in public, it was horrible and I still stress over them about half the time but not NEARLY the same. The TCA saved me and worked. I have a small scar that sucks but is what it is and I can sometimes get it to go away. As far as the fordyce on the penis, don’t stress it man. Easier said than done I know, I’ve had them since I can remember and only one time we’re they noticed and she just stopped, looked at them, and then continued the oral sex haha I’ve never once had it come up other than that and I have them all over, a few larger ones are able to be felt as well. Breathe man and please see that it gets better and there is hope. I was wheee you are, and now I hardly notice them. The scar gives me anxiety but I have issues with overthinking. Everybody has them. Stay strong and I’m here to talk. I’ll try to check in every morning. SS

Além da aparência das manchas, os grânulos o incomodam ao tocar os lábios com a língua ou os dedos? Sinto meus lábios ásperos. Isso me deixa muito triste. Eu acho que ninguém vai querer me beijar. Eu não tive coragem de tentar me envolver com ninguém desde que apareceu.

Another question: Is TCA safe? Is there a risk of scarring?

In addition to the appearance of the spots, do the granules anonny you when touching your lips with your tongue or fingers? I feel my lips rough. That makes me sad. I think no one will want to kiss me. I haven't had the heart to try to get involved with anyone since I showed up.

Another question: TCA is safe? Is there a risk of scarring?

There’s risk of scarring if you aren’t careful. I guess I can kinda feel mine but not too badly, are yours extremely raised?

They are not so prominent, but I can feel the granules easily by touching them with my finger or tongue. The thought that people might feel this during the kiss saddens me. Have you ever kissed a few people after the granules appeared? Did they still want to kiss you on other dates?

I haven't had the courage to resort to TCA yet. I'm afraid of not applying properly and end up causing scars.

Before I got mine under control, my fiancé never even noticed them. I’ve noticed them on almost everyone I meet now that I look for them haha I promise man they aren’t as bad as you think. I’m the same way, blowing stuff way out of proportion. The TCA worked for me, as does just popping them with my fingernails too, but everyone is different.