Mate. It doesn’t but twice a day is just sad in general

How bigs your penis

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to leave a reply for anyone who may stumble upon this from a Google search like I did. A lot of people have been saying to use salicylic acid to help treat fordyce spots. I took it a step further and used benzoyl peroxide acne treatment. It was some acne wash by Neutrogena that I got at walmart. Clear Pore or something. I don't think it matters what it is as long as it's benzoyl peroxide which seems to be much stronger than salicylic acid.

I put the acne cream on my lips for about 7 minutes. I just let it sit. Then I washed it off and I could tell that the bumps raised up to the surface if that makes sense. They were flesh colored before but were larger and white after the benzoyl peroxide. Then I took my toothbrush and just exfoliated my lips and I could literally see the fordyce spots coming off my lips. It looked like little grains of salt. Needless to say I got rid of them instantly. Before I would lick my lips and it felt like sandpaper and they're back to smooth after 10 minutes. I had had at least a hundred of these on my top and bottom lip.

This might not work for everyone but it's something else for those who have tried everything.

Goldbond eczema relief for skin irritations worked for me over night.

Health Guru
Fordyce spots will gradually go once you Finnish going through puberty, up until then even if you do get rid of them there just as likely to return again.

Head and shoulders shampoo. I get them almost everywhere. I also get them under my eyes so I take head and shoulders shampoo and rub it on my skin around problem areas. Wait a minute then wash off. DON'T SCRUB. I did this once a day and realised it was working everywhere quickly enough for me to recognise the change. I started using it a couple times a day. DON'T SCRUB. just let it work. You'll need to do this multiple (x3) times a day and watch it slowly disappear. Eventually you won't need to do this any more. I don't know why it helps me. Hopefully I've helped you

Same i was so nervous at first but she didnt notice