Health Guru

You would not get the same smell of radiation from a CT scanner as the radiation given out by them is small compared to what is still being given off at the Chernobyl site after all these years!

I have had the same experience
I have COPD and severe sinus trouble
I had over 12 CAT scans in the last 15 years and had the burning odor each time after the 3rd one.
I had no idea how risky multiple CAT scans could be
Now I have to wonder about cancer from the scans??

I smell bleach with every cT I'vehad.h

I smell bleach with every CT. Nurses seem to think it is strange but have no explanation.

I just had a CT today for sinus issues and experienced the same thing. Medicinal (chlorine) and metallic taste that hit right about the same time I saw the violet/red lights (even with my eyes closed). Strange phenomenon, yet they (radiologists) looked at me like I'd lost my mind when I asked about it.
Is it possible the rays react with crowns or fillings to produce this taste?

I had a two minute cat scan and at the very end smelled a bleach smell. But I also felt I was being sprinkled with something or lightly touched with a feather all over my arms and head?????

I had a CT scan just a few days ago. Around have way through i noticed the smell which i instantly recognised as Ozone. I asked the "radiologist"? If there was a high voltage present and he said upto 120Kv so i expect the smell is ozone.

I just did the very same thing ,wierd smell wasn't it

Were can I get castrated

I thought about doing it myself what u think about it

Were can I get castrated at

CT (Computerized Tomography) imaging uses high levels of ionizing radiation by during multiple x-rays around the subject. The high energy levels being transmitted causes ozone to be released in the air. Hence the smell.

I have smelled like an ammonia smell when I go through cat scans

I had the same experience and still wondering what makes this unique to us. Could be what most people are thinking... some type of 6th sense for radiation or whatever. But I have noticed that I get infections in my eye and nose a lot, and yeast seem to be the culprit. Yeast can infect the nose. Yeast are known to die with radiation exposure, and when yeast die they emit toxic gas. So the smell could perhaps be this... anyone have suspected yeast issues?