My hair has started falling out some and I thought my , now good thyroid was acting up again. My doctor had me on meds to level the numbers out. I insisted not to take Synthoid, which Im glad I did. Anyway, I went to get the thyroid checked and it wasnt great, but wasnt bad, nor the causeof my hair loss, that started to happen. This happened around the same time my stomach started to give me painful problems. I have to now have my gallbladder removed because of sludge and stones. Gross, its it's like I have a bag of dirt inside me??? Anyway, could the hair loss be due to my gallbladder problem?, & why dont these doctors update their training on a yearly basis, or something.

I have all the same symptoms listed above too. I'm so grateful for this post.

I have been frustrated for 5 or so years..finally been diagnosed with billary diskinesia

Headaches are related to liver pancreas and gallbladder issues as they are all linked by the same nerves. Having your gallbladder out is not a guarantee that it will take the headaches away. In some circumstances it can make the problems much worse.

I am on my forth atack.but this ones not going away.consent pain. Pretty sure the test will show a blockage in my bile duck.just consent pain an sick feeling

It's now been over a year.
Have your syptoms returned ?
Is everything still feel good since the surgery ?
Thanks !
David.

Did you have headaches before you had the gallbladder removed? Also, how do you feel after the removal of your gallbladder?

I’m also have similar symptoms I was getting pain in my stomach on and off for about year I kept going to the doctors only to be told it was acid reflux etc they gave me tablets which never worked, until one doctor sent me for an ultrasound and then I had it confirmed I had gallstones, well 2 days after that I had a really bad gallstone attack which lasted for hours on end so I went to the hospital they did a few tests and I had a gallbladder infection which was acute cholecystitis, I was in hospital for up to week being pumped with antibiotics and other medications I then had a drain put in my stomach to clear all the black sludge that had been built up in my gallbladder I was sent home that day and had the drain in my stomach for up to 4 weeks, I had to empty the bag out every morning once I had the bag removed I was told my gallbladder would have to be removed just Incase in the infection returned, I’ve had no pain since and had an ultrasound a few weeks after just to see how my gallbladder was I was told my gallbladder had contracted, but since coming out of hospital I have constant headaches everyday and never had them before I went in to hospital, Ive been waiting near enough 6 months to have my gallbladder out now the headaches are starting to get me down a bit just hope when I eventually have my gallbladder out the headaches will also go.

i think you are allergic to MSG - these headaches etc are symptoms of that. I have a gall bladder and have serious attacks with a small amount of chinese food ...Stop eating chinese food ! I really hope you feel better soon !