Ive been having very similar symptoms to everything mentioned in posts above. Pain & pulsing under my right rib cage, back pain, weight loss, sick after eating, vomiting occasionally, terrible has, no gallstones, clean endoscopy, clean ultrasounds, etc.
I underwent many tests and was unable to eat a full meal for about 3 months. I ended up the in ER three times due to pain & each time was told I was fine & treated with pain meds.
My doctor sent me for a HIDA scan, it was incredibly painful for me personally and I ended up in the ER a few hours after the exam. Lots of pain and vomiting. I was later told my Gallbladder EF was at 91% and the “cure” was to have it removed.
My surgeon explained that my gallbladder was it hyperactive and putting too many toxins/fluids into my body. He said that most gallbladder issues involve gallstones and biliary dyskenia was fairly uncommon so there isn’t much in terms of medication that would help.
I opted to have it out. I’m 3 days out of surgery; I don’t feel great yet although I’m hopeful. Each day I do feel moderately better. Currently still very gassy & bloated, no appetite but the food I have eaten has settled better than it used too. Fingers crossed it continues to be a positive experience

I had my gallbladder removed after having a HIDA and my ejection fraction was over 85%. Immediately after having it removed the pain I was having whenever I would start to eat has disappeared. Best decision I ever made.

From what I have researched normal is between 35 and 65. In my research to high is not good.

New Member
I live in SA part time and have my surgery 9/4...

New Member
Thank you for posting!!