This sounds exactly what my fiancée is going through. We have done all the tests too from CT scan, Ultra sound, endoscopy, colonoscopy, xray on small intestines , and ultrasound through endoscopy to get right next to the gall bladder plus a nuclear test on the gall bladder itself. All turned up normal. Reading all the other comments I guess I would suggest the HIDA Scan to see how the gall bladder is functioning. We have a meeting with a surgeon next week to see if we can remove the gall bladder .....we are hoping this is the answer! He is missing all kinds of work and can't bend down and pick up anything. Doesn't help on anything he eats causes pain now whether low fat or not. Even to the point of water causing pains too! Please please let us find an answer!

This is exactly what I have been going through for over a year! Were you able to find any answers?

I had numerous tests done ..including blood work, everything kept coming back negative but the pain kept getting worse.. to the point where I couldn't eat because I started to hate to eat. It hurt so bad.. I started to lose so much weight. .so they ordered a HIDA Scan and turned out it was gallbladder disease. Took months to figure out what was wrong, but it was worth it.! My gallbladder wasn't functioning properly. It was acting as if I had gallstones .. but I didn't .. so I ended up having it removed. 3 years later.. I still get pain here and there but not as bad, not as often and hey I gained some of my weight back and also can keep the food down . No more rushing to the restroom after I eat either. :) I hope this helps. I would definitely recommend getting a HIDA Scan done. It will find out any little thing that is wrong with you .

I also had many tests, including the HIDA scan. My gallbladder showed it was functioning correctly, but after the second injection, it made me feel sick. The surgeon decided to remove the gallbladder. Pathology showed a diseased gallbladder.

I also have been showing signs of gallbader disease it has been ongoing for some time between the pain and throwing.Well it hasn't been that much fun.
The other day I saw a doctor that did an X-ray and then sent me for an ultrasound inwich they both come back clear.He told me that just because it doesn't show up on the scans that it doesn't mean you don't have it!
So now I have to go back to him again and I believe the next step is a c-t scan.
Sorry I don't know anymore about the subject I was looking here hoping to find out more myself before spending a small fortune bouncing back and fort from doctors!

Thank you for this,I've been I'll for many years and now they're looking at my gallbladder and so far I've had x-rays and a ultrasound and both are clear next they'll send me for a ct.
I've been through this before with other issues and not looking forward to being bounced back n fort.
I have to go back and see the doctor maybe by some miracle hell let me skip to the hida scan!

I am having the same symptoms too minus the low grade temp. My dr thinks possibly gallbladder and I will be having HIDA soon. I also just got diagnosed with Dysautonomia, I am diagnosed with Chiari and Mast Cell.

Please update your condition. Hope you finally have answers and are feeling better.

Check for endometriosis

FYI: I just want to post that several people in our family (5) have had their gallbladders out after months of agony and all normal test. We were told you must have gallbladder removed via open surgery because the bile ducts have to be checked as well. Most times these ducts are not working and must be cleared. If the ducts are not cleared just removing the gallbladder will not stop the symptoms. Everyone of them have had no symptoms post surgery and went on to live very productive lives. I hope this will help someone who hasn't had the surgery so they can insist on having the bile ducts checked during surgery.
My granddaughter is 14 yrs old and is now experiencing symptoms of gallbladder disease. All of her test are coming back normal, we are on our 2nd specialist doctor trying to get someone to listen to our family history and believe us that her gallbladder is diseased. She is getting worse each day, her symptoms started the beginning of September. We will be seeing the GI doctor tomorrow, just got home from ER; 2nd time this week. Hoping he will listen to us and help us get relief for my beautiful granddaughter

Did your family members have the HIDA scan too? Because I still have symptoms of the gallbladder being dysfunctional, but the scan came back normal and I don’t understand!!

I have been having these issues for almost a year and a half, I know what you mean with feeling crazy and just want to know what is wrong with me! why do they do the same blood work over and over when they just come back normal? Isn’t there more types of blood work above the normal CBC routine? Just getting frustrated!

Hello, i have a 20 yr old son who started having vomitting and diarrhea, stabbing pain in upper abdomen with nausea up to 7 times a day. In three months he had lost 30 pounds. This has been going on for 13 months. He has had a endoscopy, colonoscopy, no chrohns, celuac, tumors, ulcerative colitis. All blood work is normal, ct of abdomen normal, hida scan normal. My son has lost 11 pounds in the last 10 days. This is now going on 13 months. Severe nausea, vomitting first thing in the morning, unable to eat fried, greasy food, no red meat or heavy dairy. Still having pain under Breast bone and ribs traveling to back.. your thoughts my son is 5'11" and now down to 137..

Omg this message made me not feel so crazy!! Issues for 3 years all blood work and scans normal finally getting a HIDA scan this week!

I had the same problem back a few years ago. Every test kept coming back normal. My hydra scan was a little delayed, but that was it. They kept fighting me on it. My best suggestion is you have to be your own advocate. Be persistant. They put their pants on the same way as you and me. They may have MD behind their name, but that doesnt mean they know everything about you subjective data is very important. With my persistance, I had a surgeon agree to take it out. Wahlah. Pain gone. He apologized and said it really needed to come out, it was not good. So follow your feelings, and what your body is telling you. Just my opinion.