Anxiety can cause this,going through burnout and had exact symptoms take care xx

Good news my friend. There are many articles about this transition, the phases and how to deal with it. First an organic diet is mandated, this is a spiritual journey and you can’t get from A to Z without doing the internal work. It can take years.. yes years. There is much information on YouTube etc. Seek and you will find,
Take the Red Pill and enjoy the journey!!!

Hello guys I been experiencing buzzing and twitching on my hands face eye. It happen a lot on right side of my body I have crop vision sometimes floaters as well little flashes in the eyes. When I got to bed and take my insomnia meds i close my eyes I feel movement in my body. Is this bad should see a doctor or it normal

Why dose this happen as it sounds like neurons in my brain firing.

at least I am not alone... broke my back in May. In recent getting this buzz through my head ears lips as if oxygen depleted or as someone else said blood rushing from standing up.

Told doctor about it, he has no idea. but seems to be getting progressively worse and more intense.

eye doctor asked if they did an mri or ct of the head, since my injury was a crushing blow from above... its workers comp, so they only look at the area you tell them is hurting... so no xrays to see if i have a brain up there.

think next visit I will push further as this is not something I want happening while driving an 18 wheeler cross country...

If something is only happening on one side of your body, I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor. Tingling or twitching in different parts of the body and vision problems almost sounds like some sort of nerve damage. Don't wait and see what happens; if you catch it early, it may not be permanent yet.

To all who are struggling to get a diagnosis, keep trying. Doctors are human, and only know what science and experience have taught them. We're still learning about the brain, and every person's body and environmental exposures are different, which makes research very difficult and slow. So keep sharing information with your doctors and pushing them to help you improve your quality of life. However, keep in mind that there may not be an answer for your exact situation yet (especially if you have some wildcard factor like a head injury or past drug abuse). Sometimes acknowledging a sensation and choosing to move on is preferable to stressing yourself out, which can add inexplicable psychosomatic symptoms into the mix. Good luck!

Thank you for your post and description of 'very short bursts of a light sabre'. That's exactly what mine sounds like and I have been at a loss to describe it until now. Your words will help me describe it to my GP.

THANK YOU I was wondering if I was going crazy the feeling is so weird I call it an energy zap.

I have had buzzing in the brain after m r I and today after epidural shot in my back. iam highly allergic to meds,would the dye have something to do with it?

Did you get a diagnosis? Any help? I have this and am going crazy

Interesting. I have had this twice in my life. The first time I was 9 years old and thinking about space and eternity. Over thinking and not understanding caused this shock of lightening type buzz from one temple to the other. It terrified me to the point I never wanted to think about it again. The second time was 30 years later, again lying in bed thinking. I try not to over think anything for fear it will happen again. I would love to know why this happened.

It is likely Kundalini energy which originates around the spine and often gets stuck. It is a purifier energy and often gets stuck in our emotional system often magnifying our emotions and ideals until they are balanced. Mine is like a crackling river swirling out my head when I lay down and have many witnesses to the loud sound. If I lay on the side of my head it follows and wherever I put my hand on my head it follows. I take no meds and my anxiety is less now. Hope the cycle will have an end.

I have this symptom when I an exposed to mold.

Ive had the electrical surges throughout my whole body twice in my life, both times when laying in bed but years apart. It felt like electrical surges going up and down from my head to my lower half. Felt like a few minutes but because I was on my I don't know. I did look it up and there is a suggestion that it could be B12 deficiency and or Vitamin K. Ive had iron issues. Looking back both these times I was going through very stressful periods in my life.