Loved your response. Direct and informative and reassuring. Thank you.

My husband talked about anal very discretely for about a year. I was reticent, but intrigued. He never asked for me to give it to him, but I knew he would love it and was really desiring my ass. Plus he loves to watch anal porn ( i discovered on his computer). After some time, I was riding him cowgirl and i just slid my ass on his shaft slowly. at first. I took the whole thing and was already lubed from my p. juices. I started rocking on his c***k like a paint shaker... rubbing my clit on his pelvic bone while accepting his shaft all the way in my ass. He was pulling my very erect nipples; They stick straight out all the time! It was the most incredible feeling, and i was controlling the whole thing-- very psychological.... I had the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life, and my contractions were so intense squeezing his penis shaft as i came that he immediately and uncontrollably filled my ass with his cum. I could have never imagined that orgasms could be that intense. He was beside himself with joy, and I completely emptied his balls... Usually he can go 2-3 times, but he gave me every drop he had.. I love anal sex all the time, and he is always asking me for it. Nothing has improved our relationship more or made us closer... we are incredibly sexual and bonded.Physically we both work on our bodies and have lean muscular forms which keeps the visual attraction very alive! He still loves to take me vaginally, and says that i have the wettest p***y, but when Im really turned on, i need anal. It is my favorite sex. I have become such a fan that even when I masturbate, i need to use a dildo in my ass.to achieve multiple orgasms...I always offer him anal every time we have sex...He says he is the happiest man in the world !

Dude, what percent THC is the weed you're smoking?

We enjoy anal-only and is looking forward to becoming incontinent. No joke. I realize most people are boring, conventional sheeple so i doubt many will understand our pleasure. Good luck.

Dude read the whole sentence. It's a girl. Let me guess your mom and dad are your cousins too.

My girl is the same way, probably more so. She wants it two times a day, almost every day. Her bum looks fine after a few months still, I wouldn't worry.

My GF and I are all anal. Get a finger or two with that BJ for yourself. Good stuff.

Makes me arse sore and bloody

Lol. This is one of the reasons I don't like anal. Last time the wife let me I could smell sh*t on every out stroke. Big turn off for me! Tbh

Ever heard the word E_N_E_M_A?

My wife loves anal and i frankly dont i frankly hate it and only do it because she gets off soo hard and quickly. I actually feel ashamed when i reach orgasm anal. I just like vagaina much better.. im afraid to tell her that i hate it ..what to do

Lots of lube. Also have to start with something small and not go for gold. Once everything stretched with fingers or a small toy. Lube up and add extra lube while having anal sex

no she'll be fine. the wife prefer butt sex over vaginal sex. Been doing it for about 8 years now and her ass is fine. no hemorroids (from anal sex at least). Just don't purposely try to wreck her ass of course. Like if you just force it in without any lube. or do extreme stuff.

this is absolutely false, all muscles have the ability to get weaker and stronger. if you don't exercise a muscle, it becomes weak. that is the cause of incontinence.

anal sex done wrong can cause muscle tearing, but that's why every professional says take it slowly.