Today ia 24th day and no period. Doctor does this mean i skipped one period? How is that?

Doctor. Hello.
Sex on CD 7
Ipill taken on CD 8
No sex after that day
No ipill symptoms and no bleeding has happened
Cycle is of 26 days
Period for the month is skipped
Today is 25th day since missed period
Multiple UPT taken recently are negative.
1. Is this normal?
2. When will period arrive?
3. Is blood test required to confirm?
4. Do i need to take another ipill or other medication to get period?
5. Have you personally encountered patient with this scenario? If so when did period arrive?
6. Why has period skipped? Any logical explanation?

I am not a medical doctor. But the chances are that a period has been 'skipped'. The i-pill prevents ovulation, and therefore the following period would be skipped, but there might have been withdrawal bleeding. Your cycle will have been affected, so the next ovulation would be difficult to predict. The next period will follow the next ovulation (provided you don't get pregnant)

I didn't notice any blood in my underwear. Di you mean yhere was withdrawal bleeding that i couldn't see?

No. I was saying that there was the possibility of withdrawal bleeding after the i-pill, not that there definitely would have been. In answering your question, I was explaining the principle of how the i-pill works: [a] the following period certainly would be skipped if ovulation had been prevented; [b] there could possibly have been withdrawal bleeding, but there would not have been a period as such.

Hi there. Its been 55 days since last period. Multiple negative upts. My cycle is of 26 days. This means i have missed 2nd period also. Can you advise if i should take any medicine? Any advise will be helpful.

No need to take anything. Just wait. Because your cycle has been affected, your period may start anytime.

My colleagues suggested me ovarian cyst and pcod and fibroids so i am scared. Should i be worried about this please can you share some advise.

There are all sorts of gynaecological disorders. But there is no reason to assume you have one yet. How old are you?

25 years old now

Can it be ectopic pregnancy? Today is 58days since LMP. Any advice?

25 is a suitable age for taking the i-pill.

An ectopic pregnancy should by now have shown up by raised hGC levels in the pregnancy tests.

After how many days is hcg (blood and upt) reliable? Is it based on last sex day or last missed period day?

Hello dear. I am 26 and i had the ipill (for the first time in my life) on CD 9 on my 28 day cycle. I have now missed 2 periods, and there was no bleeding. It now 74 days since LMP. I have been doing upt every other day which is coming negative. Can you give me some suggestion on what is going on and what i can do?