Hi yes. please can you tell me what can I do to get the period since I've missed 2 already. Is there any over the counter drugs that can/should be taken?

No. You just have to wait for your system to sort itself out. You don't want to add any more drugs into your body.

Period finally came 3 weeks after 2 missed period

That's good to hear. Take care.

Hi I had missed 2 periods after taking ipill. I got 4 day bleeding after 2 missed cycles (25 day cycle) and 15 days. So after total 65 days. Since then I havr got 4 day bleeding at subsquent start of cycles. Could I be pregnant? Is there any chance? Or it is normal periods?

The chances are that it is a 'normal' period. Taking the i-pill can affect your cycle, and can cause a period to be missed. You didn't say when your period would have been due, or the day you had sex and took the i-pill (? 2nd August). By now (10 weeks later?) I would have expected some evidence of pregnancy if that were the case.

Period started 15th may. Had ipill on 25th may. Missed 2 cycles and on 19 july had 4 day bleeding. Then on 14 aug 4 day bleeding. Then on 8 sep 4 day bleeding. Then on 2nd oct 4 day bleeding. But bleeing is light so worried.

If you last had sex 25 May, then any pregnancy arising from that would be very evident at over 4 months!

Like what symptoms? There is slight inc in my body fat and weight

The 'bump' would be somewhat evident:: your growing tummy will likely be a little more obvious. People are likely to be curious about whether you are pregnant. You may sense your baby moving. You are likely to observe changes in skin pigmentation.
Not everyone gets all the symptoms different people have. But bearing in mind your previous periods which were normal, you are not likely to be pregnant. Was 25 May the last time (or only) you had sex?

New Member
1 post
What happened after that maam I'm also having the same problem please reply asap

Health Guru
Your unlikely to get a reply from that person as that post is over 5 years old, if you say what your situation is I'll try to give you an answer