I was fitted with an iud and bleed continuously which only stopped when I had it removed 8 months later. It also changed my personality enough that a person I knew asked what had happened after it was removed as I seemed more content. It doesn't suit everyone!

My periods always been irregular I'm about to be 30 on the 29th of this month what can I do to get normal periods again me and my husband want to start having babies... HELP ASAP

I'm 18, Have had my period but now its light, It's almost been a month and it's still happening, I'm not sure what to do, Can someone please give me advice?

I am a breast cancer survivor and after going through chemo treatments my period had stopped for about 2 years but Feb 4th (Superbowl Sunday) it started back and I cramped really bad the first couple of days and I AM STILL BLEEDING!!!! It's so annoying but I've been wondering if my cycle is just playing catch-up or what's really going on

I am 36 years old and i am bleeding for almost 16 days now. I didn't go to the clinic and consult. Please i need help

Did you ever find out? I’m 47 and same thing.

iam just 47, and had got my period, had a normal flow for the first 3/4 days then it started to lighten up my breasts were quite sore before i got my period ( which is quite normal for me), anyway, just wen i thought i had or was on the tail end of period, im still bleeding, not heavy at all, but its like i still have to wear a liner, this has been going on for about 10 days after i should have finished altogether, but also my breast still feel tender not as bad, but yeah bit sore and tender,, both breasts, is this normal for my age,

Having similar problem. I am 50 years old. Had what's normal for me period 5-7 days with the last 3 days being just brown and light discharge (panty liner days). That last 3 days normally signals the end for me. Then 2 days later I get my period full on again plus all the pms symptoms, and I have been bleeding heavy to light for last 10 days and it's bright red the whole time. That's 17 days total so far. It shows no signs of stopping. This is awful.