I was fitted with an iud and bleed continuously which only stopped when I had it removed 8 months later. It also changed my personality enough that a person I knew asked what had happened after it was removed as I seemed more content. It doesn't suit everyone!

My periods always been irregular I'm about to be 30 on the 29th of this month what can I do to get normal periods again me and my husband want to start having babies... HELP ASAP

I'm 18, Have had my period but now its light, It's almost been a month and it's still happening, I'm not sure what to do, Can someone please give me advice?

I am a breast cancer survivor and after going through chemo treatments my period had stopped for about 2 years but Feb 4th (Superbowl Sunday) it started back and I cramped really bad the first couple of days and I AM STILL BLEEDING!!!! It's so annoying but I've been wondering if my cycle is just playing catch-up or what's really going on

I am 36 years old and i am bleeding for almost 16 days now. I didn't go to the clinic and consult. Please i need help

Did you ever find out? I’m 47 and same thing.

iam just 47, and had got my period, had a normal flow for the first 3/4 days then it started to lighten up my breasts were quite sore before i got my period ( which is quite normal for me), anyway, just wen i thought i had or was on the tail end of period, im still bleeding, not heavy at all, but its like i still have to wear a liner, this has been going on for about 10 days after i should have finished altogether, but also my breast still feel tender not as bad, but yeah bit sore and tender,, both breasts, is this normal for my age,