Hi I have had three surgery if your toe is sticking up in air then your tendon is to tight. My first surgery had four toes done on rt foot all good except #2 toe was now across my big toe they cut tendon on wrong side my after inserts and manipulation my toe looked like a arrow head had another surgeon fix at least its straight. A few weeks ago seen new surgeon cuz my left toes were pretty painful an affected me wearing shoes. Told I'm past problems asking not to let happen again well guess what #4-5 are perfect but #2-3 the pins are not positioned right they are causing pain. I know somewhere in the state of WA is a caring decent and professional podiatrist who really cares about his work and pt's. Not just paying for another vacation.

Thissurgery throw offyhe entire balance of our toes. It flops and raises hell over the years

I had bunion/hammer toe surgery 4 years ago. When surgery was done, I had a plate with screws holding my main bone together (going up from the big toe) and my second toe after surgery/rod pulled out after 2 weeks is now laying behind the rest of my toes, which it lags behind so is easy to trip. The third toe sits up above the other toes which tells me a tendon or something was affected. In other words a disasterous surgery. I'm debating amputation of the second toe as it is disformed, swollen and hurts all the time when I walk. I don't know what the answer is when it comes to having surgeries on your feet, if surgery is botched you will never walk the same

I have had plantar fasciitis for a year+ and found that these slippers make walking less painful. I also believe that by ordering a new pair as soon as I see "wear" that they are helping me to get to my goal of a pain free walk. I have ordered an orthofeet slipper(same one) three different times now.

I have my next Dr. appointment in a couple of weeks and with the help of my new shoes I am hoping I wont have to get shot's in both of my heels again for Plantar Fasciitis. I also haven't had to wear my boot as long in the evenings. The only thing I wish is that they had a few cuter styles in boots. I love both pairs of orthofeets that I bought.

Orthofeet have got me walking straighter and for longer hikes in our bosque woods … I’ve actually lost 5 pounds since getting them as I can walk without any pain at all. And I just got a compliment from a young man at the Apple Store the other day … diggin’ the style of the shoes. I’ve also purchased a pair of othofeet … and they are one fine, comfy pair of shoes to wear as my in the house shoes. The shoes are pure walk-gliding comfort and I’m so pleased with them. Thanks !!!