I would look into Spinal CSF Leaks for those who have occasional very bad unnormaly so headaches they may be Thunderclap headaches and the normal all the time ones can be the opposite low pressure headaches that hurt more when you stand or move your head and relieve a little when you liedown and keep your head still. The 10x more terrible High pressure Thunderclap headaches aren't like normal headaches you will know that when you get one they are usually short lived i.e. they don't last all day. You can leak CSF fluid along many places in the spine and also in the brain mine is spinal. Therefore I don't know much about when the leak is in the brain but I imagine it would produce a never ending low pressure headaches the one that hurts more when standing and is famous for the throbbing effect upon standing it stops you dead in your tracks and you must lift your head slowly. This is because The CSF that surrounds your brain has lost pressure like a deflating tire, except instead of air it's liquid. In lamens terms your brain can now knock against your skull. The opposite is true of short lived high pressure Thunderclap headaches in these cases there's too much pressure causing your brain to essentially be squeezed they are excruciating but don't last long before the pressure will normalize. Anyway CSF leaks are not very well understood by doctors they are likely to misdiagnose you as most doctors don't know what a CSF leak is. They are also not likely to believe you and most every test that can be done isn't reliable meaning you can have it but the test comes back clear. If your CSF pressure is normal upon testing that doesn't mean you don't have a leak. Leaks don't constantly leak they are hard to find on imaging and anyway if you want to know more email me simple8mind8atgmaildotcom

Also thought I should add if you ever had an epidural where the doctor stuck a needle in your spine also can be called a spinal tap. Usually done during child birth for anesthesia or just a spinal tap for testing then your likely to develop a CSF leak HOWEVER just because you have never had a spinal tap doesn't mean you can't have a CSF leak doctor's used to try to push that bullcrap but it's not true no matter how many still try to push it. Very many men also have CSF leaks who have never had spinal tap recent research has shown the venous fistula to be an active culprit in the majority of the cases with no spinal tap or a form of spinal cyst. I REPEAT just because a doctor has never poked a hole in your spine does not mean you can't have a CSF leak.

I had those same medications and same symptoms. Try looking into CSF leaks