I had a lot of your symptoms initially, have you or your doctor considered a heart loop recorder? They did me and 5 months after putting it in, it told them my heart stopped beating for 3 seconds, theb restarted with the bottom half of my heart skipping beats. Pacemaker has helped a LOT, i even feel 10 years younger since..

hi...Can You Mention The Homeopathy medication which is giving your husband relief? This is me it seems too!

how is you hausband doing now?

I have the same symptoms as your husband, what is the Homeopathy medication that he's taking? I sure could use some relief. Thank you

You have upper cervical instability. You have arthritis/bad ligaments in your upper cervical spine. To prove this for yourself, get a digital motion x-ray. Doctors and big hospitals keep this condition from people knowing about it. Hospitals get rich off of this. Trust me when I say Doctors don’t care about you!! At birth or in an injury you had, your ligaments that hold up your head got damaged. You suffer from occipital neuralgia. Not good as I have this too. Your quality of life will not be good. Don’t let Doctors lie to you when you get a MRI or CT scan. You need a flexion mri of your neck. A DMX if you want to see the function of your neck.