My dear, I know that these continuous Symptoms has a bad psychological and physical effect. So you have to deal with it as quick as possible. There are more than 150 conditions associated with body aches or pains, fatigue, headache and nausea. There are many reasons for these symptoms of physical activities, viral syndrome, acute sinusitis, Lyme diseases, or constipation. All these and many other things may cause this fatigue. Check the doctor. Try to change your lifestyle and routine.

Hello everyone, I have a good and temporary solution to determine the reason for your symptoms. You can use WEB MD tool. This tool does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only.it isn’t a medical treatment or professional diagnosis. Don’t ignore your doctor advice. Never neglect this matter, go on searching for the solution. God bless U.

Hi all I am 25 now and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia at 17. I have all the same symptoms as all. But have only just recently had the nausea I suffer from partial seizures with it which is basically an epileptic fit whilst being fully conscious. Scary stuff . Am about to have all test done. My eyes are so strange I cannot look at a vertical blind as that's all my eyes will see for hours it just follows me around. Hope thia helps and is worth mentioning to drs as is a chronic fatigue syndrome

Just to add I am very fit and healthy person walk 8 miles a day and never stop eating. Perfectly balanced diet don't drink coffee or sugary drinks. I go to bed before 10 and am up half 6 everyday. All aspects of my life are Happy and healthy apart from the fibromyalgia. I banged my head very hard as a teen and have a huge calcified lump on the side of my head. Which may or may not have contributed. Hope you all get the help you need

What did the naturopath reccomend you start doing to make you feel better? I'm a 24 year old female with the same symptoms and I'm seeing a naturopath next week but I hate having to deal with these symptoms till then

Have you been tested for Lymes disease?

to all: many of these issues are addressed in a book called Mastering Leptin.

This sounds like fibromyalgia. Coming from a 22 y/o female who struggles with it.

Could be hayfever. Different anti histamines may would. Head Ache fatigue etc are the more extreme reactions which result from an over active immune system....inflammation etc etc