Your comment is older but I’m 21 and this is exactly what I go through. If you have a update please share. I really have no life anymore because of my bleeding and I don’t know what else to do anymore

New Member
go to a doctor lady

This sounds like me and my doctor only gave me birth control pills to stop it also. It does gets very frustrating not knowing what's the cause of it other than a bleeding condition. I was fortunate enough to have a child when I was 17 afterwards I bleed for months. I got the minera iud to stop from bleeding and it worked great. My 5 years are now up and it's back to the same. I have been bleeding for 13 days and I'm changing every 20mins.

U might wabna see an obgyn and a hematology doctor because i have pcos and von willow brands disease an what ur describing sound like me.

I just had a cycle 2 weeks ago very heavy. Not it just came again even worse losing clots the size of Fist fulls. Is this normal do I need meds. I have been through 4 pads and 7 tampon in hour completely drowned. Been this way for the last 10 years when will it stop..

I’m almost 29. Just recently found out I have pcos. It started in oct with bleeding four months straight. My period started like it normally would in oct. but then after 7 Days it never stopped. In the past I had periods skip on me. Never had these long lasting ones. I went to the family doc had vaginal ultrasound done everything came back normal. Had blood work done one hormone in my body elevated. So she referred me to obgyn . I went to her had exam done everything looks normal. Then I was put on birth control pill. For 11 Days my period stopped. I took the pill 21 Days. I got to the point I couldn’t take the bleeding anymore. Went back now on depo shot. My period stopped 25 Days. Then started to get real bad crumps then I been on my period again two weeks now. I’m freaking out cause of the cots I feel them coming. Doctor said after three injections it will stop. Get my second at the end of march. Now I’m going to see A specialist. Hoping to get some answers so I can feel my self again. Right I’m trying to loose weight I been doing the Keto diet. I would be interested in getting vitrex if it will help me.