Im 34 Iv got 2 sons 15 and 16.In always had a regular monthly.I dident start till i was 16ys.But this month Im bleeding so heavy.Im going threw 5 tampons in an hour and half Im in so much pain.I woke up last night 3times.Soaked in blood had to change & wash up.I feel dizzy tired and want to vomit.What can I do about this?Plz help

Hi my name is alejandra and I have the same thing I am slowly being check and getting an ultrasound pretty soon l. Did you find out what you had please answer

I am 21 years old. My normal periods last 7 days heavy flow. However, for the last six months my periods have lasted up to three weeks. I have continous blood clots some as big as golf balls. The bleeding is so heavy it disturbs my daily activities. I am currently on my period. I have been on it for 2 weeks. I have gone through a box of super tampons and 2 bags of super pads so far. Ive noticed some water weight gain. I'm constantly tired and irritable. Sometimes there is only 1 week and a half to twl weeks in between periods. Idk what to do. I'm thinking I might have DUB.

I feel you there, I am 45 and going through it as we speak, I am terrified.. hopefully it is just me going into menapause and nothing more serious. I will be checked tomorrow. The blod clots are humongus and it pours like a faucet. Good luck with each of you, and hopefully this is just about being a woman. grrr what else can we go through.

my period was regular for 3-4 months then it was 2 months before my next period , then it was three. After that it has been 6months please help!  :(

I am 44 and have been on my period for 5 weeks straight now. The bleeding is heavy on some days and I have huge clots. I just had a transvaginal ultrasound done 2 days ago and will be having a biopsy of the uterus done next week. I am freaking out, thinking I have ovarian or uterine cancer. I started my period when I was 11 and have always been super regular, only missing periods when I got pregnant (4 times). Before this 5 weeks of bleeding I hadn't had a period in 4 months. I have no idea what is going on, I'm tired all the time and it's affecting my personal/sex life. I have a 5 year old son and would be devastated if they tell me I have cancer.

if you find any answers please let me know my mom is having the same problems and she's 50. I want to figure out what I can do for her :(

I am pretty much in your same situation. I'm 34 now. The only thing is I don't have pain. The only discomfort I feel is when the clot is dislodging itself from my innards. I try so many things, I'd suggest you read up on natural things to help, I've used Vitex, maca root, shepherd's purse (this one didn't help me at all), and drink raspberry leaf tea to ease the bleeding. I alternate so that my body won't get used to one thing. I've always been told my hormones are imbalanced so i look for things that aid in balancing hormones. I was told also to try and lose weight because that may help. I want kids when its time so I've stopped the Drs from prescribing birth control for me, it makes things worse for me anyway. Hopefully these will help you, you have to find your winning combo. I'm praying healing for all the women dealing with this.

Read my response to AshleyMorgan. Hopefully this will help you too. Sometimes I feel like this issue holds me prisoner. But I just look unto God for a solution and ask for healing. Don't think the worst, don't be discouraged, you're not alone.
Sue

And always be sure to take your Iron (it'll help with feeling dizzy and tired, and it'll help in building healthy blood) and drink lots of water. I use Geritol liquid form with Vitamin B. Because blood is where life is so if you're losing blood....u know the rest.
Sue

Im 33 years old, and as of about a year or so ago, my periods have been pretty bad. I have been through a lot of testing, to see if it was anything serious, right now doc has me on birth control to regulate my periods. So far, I have started with birth control about 3-4 weeks ago and now I have sharp pains, but then the tests results came back with a cyst about7.1 in size on my ovaries. Blood clots are so bad, that as I am sitting at work I feel like my insides fell out on my underwear. Its gross I know but idk what else to do. and the doctors dont seem to think anything is wrong.. thought about having a hysterectomy , but was told I was too young and I want a baby, I have only been pregnant once, and it was a tubal pregnancy! Is there anyone that can help

I am 34 my period just ended Jan 20. Me and my husband had sex Jan 27 and I was bleeding again and still bleeding what is wrong with me