I’ve had impetigo since I can remember. Whenever it returns I clean it up with warm water and salt then dry it. Put liquid bandage it on it ( helps keep dry ) then put normal bandage on it which hides it ( it is truly hideous ) best part about this is when the liquid bandage comes off it heals within 24 hours ( 2-3 days with liquid bandage on)

I vouch for em. It does work

Omg it works. Lol I doubt anybody else is going to be reading this. Thank you so much

Does it
Burn?

How often do you apply the tea tree?

How often do you apply the tea tree?

I just got theese and i have gotten them before i just started using a fat burner pill but i am already a person who sweats alot so add this pill at work and you can imagine how much more i sweat gross anyway i do commercial flooring so there is fibers and dust particles all through the air i use my arm sleeve to wipe me face continually i think i induced impetigo not sure though what do you all think

Ive had them for 7 years, I apply rubbing alchcol to them right away., seems to shorten but probably can scar, I have a scar already, just got done with a cold and seems to come on when I blow my nose a lot...im sure to keep it dry from snot, as I really believe that's what causes it too. ive tried everything on it, seems to be best if you let it dry and crust over.

I get them too and have ever since I was little like the other person said if I take my lysine pill every day I don’t have any problems except for sometimes in the summer when I get really hot from being outside in the hot sun I have to take two a day or else i’ll get the blisters