Some good deductions, I have/had an additional symptom to those mentioned.. I’m 38 got what felt like a cold. When blowing my nose I felt an odd sensation in my groin. I didn’t think much to it but initially had a bit of excess dribble after peeing. Still didn’t worry but over time I started having an aching in leftie. I had significantly more Precum then weak ejaculations with globby off coulor bits. Leftie is also more elevated at times (when relaxed - not the tight scrotum thing) and horozontal which makes him sit more forward as well as higher. I also have an occasional light stingy sensation at the top of my penis not burning. Btw I self tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea - nothing. I was at the same time diagnosed with gout! Odd coincidence I thought? but there is family history. The pain in leftie got gradually worse as well as in my lower abdomen area. Doc had a fumble and thought it was epidydimitus - two rounds of doxy antibiotic but no joy. Then went for ultrasound... they found a mild inguinal hernia but no hydrocele. That could have been interfering with spermatic cord? Joy I thought, I have medical at work so got booked in for the op. At this point the pain had been about 8 months. I’m now 6 weeks after the op and NO DIFFERENCE! I still have the pain, globby semen, that restricted feeling. I do also remember masturbating sometime a few months back and ejaculating, squeezing my pc to get more pressure but when I came, it felt like it released.. but somewhere else as not as much came out as I felt moving through the tube. So.. at the moment the only thing that helps the on/off aching is dad pants. I won’t go on about the effects on relationship but I’m going to keep pressing this with doc. Keep this thread going guys and maybe someone will crack it

Cont... also. My urine flow is ok but it ‘wiggles’ sometimes like there a moving obstruction?!

I also have a similar problem. I find I can get an erection no problem but ejaculation especially with masturbation releases less semen. I have better success with release sexually.. however, i do feel pain afterwards in the perineum area sometimes. Most important, i had a sudden event like yours in which the prostate never felt the same afterwards. For me it was getting drunk multiple days and jerking off.. after the 4th day of doing this in a row, i started releasing a discharge.. first was clear, than was white.. i hadn't had a sexual experience for 2 months prior to that. i've researched for years for solutions and today i found the most compelling evidence.. there are bacteria like e coli that can colonize your prostate.. they can lie dormant there until conditions change for it to further divide such as not drinking enough water (ecoli like uric acid) or drinking coffee, alcohol etc.. Also, some strains of ecoli because they all have different DNA have different effects... some forms of ecoli release some kind of genetic material that causes permanent effects inside the prostate even if the infection is removed. in your case, do you have other side effects?

i believe you have a bacterial infection in your prostate. It might necessarily be a sex disease. There are other bacteria considered normal but evidence is mounting they can cause all kinds of symptoms.

How many of you are on any prescription meds; opiates, gabapentin, meloxacam or testosterone? I'm having the same issue but thinking it's my meds or my issue, nerve deterioration and 2 back diseases even though the drs. have all said everything is ok.
One female dr said she was uncomfortable having this discussing with me MY WIFE WAS IN THE f*****g ROOM TOO!

I think this days it all

There is a solution take evening primrose oil with ashwagandha and holy basil from Gaia herbs. Keep taking this combination until the blockage clears out.

Hi guys.
I can see that these posts are really old, but I have kind of a similar issue. Recently when I ejaculate only about half the normal amount comes out and it feels like I have not cleaned the pipes properly. It is also about half the fun. Recently I held off for about 6 days (until my nuts hurt.) When I did bang one out, I took my time about it and really got to the point where I couldn't hold it any more. When I actually ejaculated it was disappointing (a small amount) and then I shot out a really lumpy bit with some serious pressure behind it.
I still feel like the pipes are still blocked though!!!
Do you think I should wait another week and try to build up pressure to blow the rest out or keep trying while the is some movement there??
By the way, I really appreciate the honesty on this page and would be interested to see how some of the old posts are now.
Cheers

My only question...were you “high” when you wrote this?? What a ramble!! 6 WHOLE DAYS of research? WOW! That’s incredible!! I know some researchers will put 20 YEARS (or longer) into something like this! Keep going...you’re almost there!