I have some answers about suboxen. I've been trying to quit heroin use alltogether for about two years now, and this is my 5th time using suboxen. Each time I have only used it for 2-4 months, because I didn't want to become to addicted to the suboxen. The only succesful time was when I did a rapid detox and was done in two months. Tried after one month, and the hell was too much, so did one more month and it was cake. I was clean for about four months, met the wrong woman, and the rest is history. Now I'm on my fifth try, and every time I get down to two mgs per day-one in morning, and one in evening, I end up relapsing to heroin. When I'm on that small of a dose, I can feel the heroine right off. ALthough, I did notice that in doing so, my heroine tollerance skyrocketed up to a bundle and a half per day. I know it's true about waiting to take suboxen after using methodone, and it's very serious. You don't have to wait 3 days, you only have to be experiencing the early stages of withdrawl. The key is, that it truly must be the early stages. Not just in your mind, because it's been 14 hours or whatever. But if you wait 48 hours from the time you dosed, your good. With heroine, you can take suboxen after 24 hours, or even sooner, because it leaves your body so quickly. Take it from me, someone who has tried this c**p for the fifth time in two years. So I relpapsed again, after three months, a few days ago, but this time I was still on almost four mgs per day. well, really about three, and let me tell you. a total waste. I did two bundles up my nose, more than I ever did in one day, and barely felt a thing, if anything. I thought 3-4 mgs of suboxen per day would be low enough to feel the heroine, but I couldnt' even after two days of being on the heroine, and not taking the suboxen. Really goes to show you how long suboxen stays in your system.

i don't get it people, you use sub to get off opiates. not to get high, or use in combination w/other drugs. how can someone tell others how to shoot up sub? are you crazy? this is the deal, if you want off an opiate drug, you have to wait the 3 days,deal with the withdrawl, then use sub.because withdraw actually last  months....i chose not to use an opiate block, after 10 years of opiates, i went cold turkey...i chose not to have to depend on another drug for help, and the fact that eventurally i would have to withdraw from that, plus i did not want another drug to rule mylife....so, i'm in my 3rd month of withdral,..its not over, but i/m 50percent better.........physically,mentally, i can do this, and am doing this....but people have to make a decission to do this,and do it..that is the choice, you have to decide if you want it bad enough. eventually you will have to do this....good luck to those who are serious...and for those who chose to abuse sub /other drugs, sorry, i have nothing to say but i'm sorry for you....

ok so let me give u a heads up on heroin after bein on suboxne for 6 months. i took 6mg suboxone at 9 am  and at 11 at night i shot .02 of heroin and i did feel it. it wasnt like being sober and doing it but it did work. now i do not recommend doing this cus its sorta a waste of me even though i did have euphoric effects, but there were very little. Now i have yet to take the suboxone but i will keep u posted on that, the fact of the matter is since i am not dependent on heroin the withdrawal effects should not be there when i take the suboxone, thats what i am hoping for but i will def keep you posted if there is any different symptoms. btw if u are dependent on heroin or methadone and try suboxone for the first time wait atleast 72 hours, i made the mistake of doing it 36 hours waiting and i felt horrible for bout 3 days after, as well as if u are on methdaone u can use heroin or roxys and actually feel it, its a good effect but i feel it is dangerous and u have to be careful, and finally i u accidently take the suboxone to soon while on heroin or any other opiates u can actually break the naloxone away from the receptors by using an excessive amount of heroin or opanas or roxys, i do not reccommend this because in fact u can od b4 u are able to break the naloxone but if u are in that much pain from the withdrawals and cannot handle it then if u have an excessive amount of opiates then watever. Warning: i am not a doctor and these are not facts just experiences i have tried and do not take this as advice or facts. 

so im back with the results of doing heroin while being on suboxone and ive come to this conclusion just for me... while on suboxone taking 6 mg a day i decided to get some heroin, i did the suboxone in the morning and later that night i shot some heroin and felt it but it wasnt amazing. the next morning i did the rest which was .025 and it wasnt that great even worst than the night b4, but it did last all day and i didnt get sick till about 12 at night but i had to sleep and not to do suboxone because of the precipate withdrawals. so i woke up at 5 in the morning and decided that i was sick enough to the suboxone so i did my regular dose and after an hour and a half i was perfectly normal. now i made sure to get halfway sick b4 i used the subs and it worked fine. i wouldnt advise doing the heroin though because it was a waste or doing any other opiates of that matter but here is the conclusion if u may want to try, btw i am not a doctor or have any medical experience
conclusion: u can use independent heroin use on suboxone and can use the suboxone the day after and not get sick remember this is an independent use of heroin and i wasnt dependent on it nor would i recommend any of this and just stick with the suboxone program.

Subutex is different from suboxone it doesn't have naloxone so that way it doesn't affect the heroin. Always wait at least 12 hours no matter what anybody says to take suboxone after heroin.

I think the user's question was whether or not after they used dope on Suboxone they would have to wait the full recommended time for their next dose. Does the Suboxone prevent the heroin from affecting you in the way that you could take a sub soon afterward using on subs and be okay? 

And no...those other drugs, or any drug that I am aware of, can stop the suboxone from working once you have taken it. Unless I am sadly mistaken....using cocaine or alcohol or anything else will have no interactions in that regard with the subs effectiveness. 

You need to be off the H for 24hrs before taking sub or you will immediately go into detox. I made mistake taking earlier & nothing will help you until 24hrs later. The H is still in system & sub blocks opiate so you're really sick. Hardest part is waiting the 24 hrs cuz you're starting detox but it gets better once you can finally take sub. Good luck to all

This is my experience. I ran out of dope and cash, and partly wanting to quit heroin. However, I didn’t wait at least 24-48 hours like I should. I took 1 sublingual subnoxone 4mg, and went into premeditated withdrawal. Nasty little thing. Frantically i look online for solutions to fix that, found some answers that said Im either screwed or must take more subs every 2 hours. Had no option I waited and take more subs adding up to a little over?20 mg subnoxone. I heard even if u fo heroin, it wil be a waste, etc. also, taking more subs didn’t help, i got worse. Crapping, puking, until out of desperation, i was front a little bit of tar heroin. I went on and smoked sll of it. Although, I didn’t get high. But it makes the premeditated withdrawals goes away. It really does. I share this so others knows that u dhould really waitj 12-24 hours begore tskibg subnoxone. But also, if u goes into premeditated withdrawal, its not the end, if u feel like u are not ready to quit today, and need another chance to prepare. Then dmoke some more heroin, the premeditated withdrawal will goes away. Goodluvk.

I can vouch for this from personal experience. If you bang a suboxone, it will feel like someone set fire to your skin with a chemical burn and you will freeze on the inside while the outsides cook. It lasted 7 of 8 hours for me. Naloxone doesnt absorb much orally but if you inject it.... oh boy.. DON'T DO IT.

I have a question.i've been on suboxone since October.stupid me,i decided to celebrate my bday with heroin.i used for 3 days.it's been 3 days since I last used and feel more sick each day.when will I start feeling normal again?

I you are on Suboxone and want to do a full opiate agonist, first you have to stop taking Suboxone for 72 hrs, 2-3 weeks for people on it for years..take your opiates..have fun..catch a habit...but here's the catch,,you can;t just go back to suboxone when you run out of dope. YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU ARE SICK AS f**k!! Resting pulse 88-120, Pupils blown, kicking all that sh*t..then you can start suboxone. If you don't wait the subs will throw you into Precipitated Withdraws..which is like 7 days of heroin withdrawl crammed into 12 hours,,its violent and messy, and no opiate or more suboxone will stop it...So plan it out..that yer gonna have to be sick....to get high..and then be sick to get well...PRETTY DUMB,..but I've planned it out for vacations..I mean nothing spells relief like O P I A T E S !!

Actually that’s wrong. Suboxone only works on two opiate receptors in the brain. If you take heroin AFTER the subs, it will stick to the other opiate receptors suboxone doesn’t and it’ll actually help if you have a hard time getting on subs. If you take the subs before doing h you should be fine to take your next dose prob 12 hours after your last heroin use. I’ve done it plenty of times before I knew of the Burmese Method. Look it up, it was helpful for me OP

First off no offense but go back to high school health class and get your classes of drugs right. Cocaine , and crack are not painkillers, they are local anesthetics with powerful but short lived stimulant properties. They have no effect whatsoever on suboxone. So, No you are entirely mistaken. Buprenorphine, from now on I'll refer to as bupe. The active ingredient in Suboxone is a PARTIAL opioid agnonist. (The nalaoxe isn't there for any reason other than that of selling BS to the patent office and making reckitt and beckerson a bunch of f*****g money). Look at vyvanse, it's a prodrug for amphetamine, that's what the company invented XR release adderall turned to next to control the sale of their drug and make as much money as possible by making insurance companies pay 5 times as much as the generic would cost.) Which means it has activity at the sites in your brain that heroin used to have, but it only activates them partially. For somebody who has never had them activated by a drug ever, that is still enough to kill them. For example somebody who's opioid naive. Here is w here suboxone is different though, it has a super high affinity for those receptor sites so anything else that's currently bound to those sites the bupe will rip off and replace with itself. That is why too much bupe while you still have heroin bound to those receptors will induce what's called precipitated withdrawLs.

Mikal Bramlett I'm a herion addict.and I really want to stop this .I've been a drug user as long as I can remember.with different types of drugs I'm 49
And I can't remember not toamy of times .That I could say I was normal .what I call normal anyways it scares me to death to think of the sickness that I will have to go through.but I'm do ready and I don't feel well

you Can take your suboxone in the morning, after using the night before, 12 - 18 hOurs after is normally safe, unless you are using a large amount daily, but then why take suBoxon?
THERE'S no need!!
Is a year later now, i hope you've worked yourself out.
God/dess Bless