New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

I ONLY consider the large areolas sexy. I consider the small ones to be an absolute turn-off. Small areolas remind me of man nipples. Eew!

I have a huge thing for large nipples/areolas. You are one of the most beautiful women in the world!

wow sensitive much

In my mind that is like a guy saying he's embarrassed of his 12+ inch long penis. Really big and really dark areolae are one of the sexiest features a woman could ever have

Beautiful speech, love you

I agree with you

I completely agree.

I am 61 and have always loved large areolas. I believe they are very sexy. I am for the first time in my life am dating a woman with small areolas it is very different. Please don't do anything radical. Somewhere there is someone out there that believes you are the sexiest most desirable woman they have ever seen

I'm a senior in high school who is hooking up with a 51 year old divorcee. She has very big breasts with huge areolas. I am so turned on by them, I don't even bother with girls my age. One look at her, one touch and I am so turned on by her rack.

large areolas are not unattractive, far from that, and large nipples aren't either
all this Kendall Jenner fashion with small areolas is nonsense; look at her: she needs piercing in order to have something to show through her clothes!
be natural, ladies, and feel beautiful !