I ONLY consider the large areolas sexy. I consider the small ones to be an absolute turn-off. Small areolas remind me of man nipples. Eew!

I have a huge thing for large nipples/areolas. You are one of the most beautiful women in the world!

wow sensitive much

In my mind that is like a guy saying he's embarrassed of his 12+ inch long penis. Really big and really dark areolae are one of the sexiest features a woman could ever have

Beautiful speech, love you

I agree with you

I completely agree.

I am 61 and have always loved large areolas. I believe they are very sexy. I am for the first time in my life am dating a woman with small areolas it is very different. Please don't do anything radical. Somewhere there is someone out there that believes you are the sexiest most desirable woman they have ever seen

I'm a senior in high school who is hooking up with a 51 year old divorcee. She has very big breasts with huge areolas. I am so turned on by them, I don't even bother with girls my age. One look at her, one touch and I am so turned on by her rack.

large areolas are not unattractive, far from that, and large nipples aren't either
all this Kendall Jenner fashion with small areolas is nonsense; look at her: she needs piercing in order to have something to show through her clothes!
be natural, ladies, and feel beautiful !

I love large areolas. Especially the darker they are. Extremely sexy. For some reason as soon as a chick take off her bra and they are huge, instant boner. Be proud. Very rare.

Absolutely love this ❤️

Large areolas are the best! More beautiful soft areola to look at and suck on while homing in on the nipples. My favorite breasts belonged to a lovely 20 year old. D-cup, smooth and rounded, silky smooth pale tan areolas almost 4 inches across surrounding perfect nipples. I loved peeling her bra cups down and kissing those beauties. I've been married to that girl for quite a few years, and I still get hard as steel playing with those spectacular big areolas.

While I think all breast are beautiful, I am a believer that large areolas are extremely sexy. When I meet an attractive woman, I notice both personality and physical characteristics - some exposed, and some left to the imagination. As our feelings evolve, and things get physical, part of my excitement is the anticipation of seeing her breast for the 1st time. It is such a special feeling knowing that this woman is willing to share this very special/sacred part of her being. Regardless of size, a woman’s breasts are part of who she is and therefore, they are special. However, for some reason, within my own psyche, I am especially amazed/turned on when a woman’s areola is larger. Whatever you have, just know it’s beautiful because it’s another part of you.

I would like yours. Love big areolas