Omg I understand you so much ! I am literally the same .

Sooo, I am a freshman this year in high school and I am just plain not happy with myself. I am 155 lbs! I don't necessarily think all of that is fat because I play softball and even football (I'm a girl) and I am bigger than a good chunk of the other freshman boys on the team. I really want to lose some weight so that maybe not only will I be a fairly good football player but also pretty.

in 12 too and im 120 so don't feel bad :(

New Member
1 post

it is really hard like right now I weigh 214.8 pounds. And I'm in every sport in my school and I got depression from all the bullying and everything, and sometimes I just want to kill myself

hey there. i’m 12 years old, going on 13, and i’m 185 pounds (lbs) and i hate my body and self for it. i tell myself im fine and cry every time i see myself. i’ve been trying my best to starve myself and become skinnier but it just hasn’t worked. i always go back to food. and if i try to not eat and someone notices, they force me to eat and tell me to eat. i’m depressed and i keep everything bottled inside me. i guess that’s also weight that is on me. i feel like i get judged so much by others when really, it’s myself. i don’t like apple cider vinegar so i can’t do that. the only other thing that i can do is to starve myself or puke all that i’ve eaten. deep down inside, i’m not okay.