Hi, I’m a 13 year old girl and I am 5’3 and weigh 145 pounds. I know you want to lose weight, but as a 13 year old girl you should weigh at least 95 pounds to be healthy, 100 would be better. I would not recommend losing weight because it’s not exactly safe to weigh that little. I guess unless you’re under 5’4ish. I don’t know, I would talk to a trusted adult about you wanting to lose weight and see what they think. Sorry if this came off as rude or disrespectful, it wasn’t meant to be. Good luck girly!!

The key is simply eat healthy, by that I mean fruits and vegetables, nothing with high carbs, lips and overall, no cholesterol!
Also no desserts, they are the best way to gain weight and I'm serious. It worked for me and everyone I no. Do all what i mentioned on a regular daily basis and you'll lose weight in no time

I relate, although I am average weight for a 13 year old. 126. A tiny part of that, is also muscle. A lot of water too. I've been dancing, roller skating around my house nonstop for at least an hour, and doing dance workouts yet no results. What I'm really insecure about, is my thigh fat and tummy fat. It upsets me a lot that I can't wear a lot of clothes such as crop tops because so much of my weight goes to my tummy area. I really love crop tops, but I can't help and look ugly in them. Also, I really hate the fact that when I sit, my thighs do that expanding thing. I really hate it. If we consider food, I don't eat much because I often forget to take care of myself but when I do eat, it's something like ramen because there is no other food I can eat. Teen eating habits are weird and I hate them because they mess up my weight.

I’m the same way but I don’t do anything to help I’m 13 years old 234 pounds I don’t look like it because I’m tall for my age I eat out of boredom i try losing wait but I is just to hard I really need some help! I gained 50 over 4 years and I’m really tired if I walk up stairs!

I am a 13 year old and I want to loose wait and I'm 53kg bit I need to be 48 so please give me advice that actually works

Make sure you exercise everyday for one hour .EAT BREAKFAST EVERYDAY (healthy of course)

That seems ok for 13

90-92 is actually on the ice for healthy, losing more weight would make you underweight and extremely unhealthy. I really don't recommend losing anymore weight

Well, you see...I am 13 and In my opinion, I recommend to NOT do a diet because your 13, and since your 13 your body is at a stage where you need lots of nutrients to grow and function. I know its been like over a year but...I honestly recommend to cut off on sweets because sugar is the reason you can't just take one bite of Doritos, or any sugary substance.. exercising might not do anything for you but trust me, it does affect you. Like example: decreases chance in diabetes, and can greatly help your blood flow. It also depends on your body type, Like me, I'm a pear-shaped person that mostly gains weigh in my lower body, so I do exercise that involves my legs and exc. Its alright if you eat sweets, but not too much of course :)

You needn't bother with a unique eating routine like a low-carb or high-protein diet to get more fit. The most ideal approach to get in shape is to get the correct blend of supplements and vitality your body needs. Here are a few hints for getting more fit in a sound manner

Pursue a sustenance manage. It very well may be difficult to tell which sustenances to browse. Our MyPlate guide can be a major assistance. It will urge you to eat entire grains, vegetables, and organic products. These nourishments are brimming with fiber, which can enable you to feel full.

Cut back on fats. You need some fat, however, even limited quantities of fats have heaps of calories. Peruse names to perceive how much fat nourishment has. Also, attempt to decrease seared sustenances and on meats that are high in fat, for example, burgers.

Eat fewer desserts and undesirable tidbits. Sweet, treats, and cakes regularly have a ton of sugar and fat and very few supplements. Find out about treats that are delightful and nutritious.

Stay away from sugary beverages. Do whatever it takes not to drink a great deal of sugary soft drinks, caffeinated beverages, and sports drinks. They can include a ton of calories. (There are around 10 parcels of sugar in 12 ounces of soft drink.) Also, do whatever it takes not to drink a great deal of organic product juice. Water is an extraordinary decision. Include a bit of lemon or a sprinkle of juice for more flavor.

Get enough rest during the evening. Numerous youngsters remain up past the point of no return. Keeping awake until late frequently expands evening time nibbling and low vitality the following morning (which you may be enticed to beat with some additional nourishment).

Point of confinement cheap food suppers. Studies demonstrate that the more inexpensive food you eat every week, the more noteworthy the danger of putting on additional weight. So attempt to confine cheap food dinners to once every week or less.

Handle hunger with fiber and protein. Try not to hold up until you are hungry to the point that it gets hard to settle on shrewd sustenance decisions. Rather, when you begin to feel hungry, eat a little bite that consolidates a protein with sustenance that is high in fiber, for example, an entire grain saltine with low-fat cheddar. These are filling yet not pressed with calories.

Know about the amount you are eating. In case you don't know what amount is viewed as one serving, you can figure out how to peruse marks. You additionally may eat less in the event that you utilize a little plate. Make an effort not to eat straight from a major bundle of sustenance — it's anything but difficult to lose track that way. What's more, in case you're at an eatery, check whether you can bring home a few remains.
Consider why you are eating. Now and again we eat to fill needs other than craving, for example, being exhausted, pushed, or desolate. On the off chance that you do that, check whether you can think about some different approaches to address those issues. Think about calling a companion or tuning in to some incredible music. What's more, if the figure you might have enthusiastic issues, converse with a grown-up you trust.

I’m 154 pound and 13 do I need help

im a 13 year old girl and 100lbs I feel fat constantly I really wanna lose at least 10lbs but my parents would judge me if I told them. what can I do ??

Banned

Yaaa of course 

If she decided to do then it is possible and very easy for her.

But..

If they can't decided than not able to loose weight.