Does this actually work?

discharge is really the worst thing ever. you should honestly just wait it out. and, if your friends are teasing you about, they might not even have their period or, they just want to make you feel bad. and make sure to drink herbal teas. that helps the period come.

Does it actually work ?

Probably not... it sounds weird. Just look up a bunch of things. So are like drink a ton of pineapple juice and stuff

Honey, count your blessings that you dont hav it yet.

Don’t expect one cup of tea to make it come right away

There are a lot of things in the life that you cannot control and when you start your monthly period is one of them..I was 15 when I started....I was beginning to think I just wasn't going to ever start menstruating and then one Saturday afternoon....WHAM there it was....Don't worry Darlin it will come and then you'll be wishing it would hurry up and finish..cramps are miserable...believe me !!

Oml for real? So u drink milk, Take a bath with Epsom salts, and keep ur legs open? Did it work for u?