Yea I agree but they want to say it don't exist but people die every year and then it says it keeps on the hospital for long periods of time and then it says Yu don't need to go to the hospital... I k ow how to read

Diagnosed pneumonia I'm walking around but mine is pseudomonas. After umpteen XRays, scans, blkood test , sputum test ,faecel test ad infinitum nobody will give me any treatment. ''m short ofd breath- self prescribed VEntolin, inhale eucalyptus to vlear nosem use oxymetazolin spray so I can breath..I've had Gentamycin Im twice before )different DSrs-no trouble) but no one will give it to me now. Even LIE- ie. ít;s IV'. I had it IM before and IV only is not true. I am told policy of medical centre is not to prescribe Gentamycin. People die of pneumonis and pseudomonas. I've not heard of anyone dieing of gentamycin. Not happy Jan.