Does this mean I am Pregnant if me in my boyfriend had unprotected sex last Saturday and I just had gotten off my period and I guess he came inside me. And I started bleeding only little bit for like two days after that. What should I do ? Should I wait until next month to see if I get my period. I am freaking out!!

I had sex three days ago he nuted in me we didn't use protection he said he felt some cum in my butt cause he he did it from the back but I think some cum went to my vagina could i be pregant?

Hey I had sex on the 22 of august and we didn't used anything and thts wen he cum outside and he put the cum on me by my stomach and now when we had sex every time I go pee I start peeing with cum and i don't know what it means by that but I know that I'm not pregnant so please anyone help me because I don't know what to do.

Alright i need some advice i didnt take my pill for 3 to 4 days and he cummed in my twice. Fully in me. I didnt have my pills so didnt take them. And we didnt use protection cause im allergic to condoms. Latex of course. And i started my period today. It was 3 to 2 days ago. Can i be pragnet??

Hi me and my boyfriend are planning to have our first baby he came on me 3 times already and I feel my body different I feel more tired but I can't tell if I'm pregnant because I don't have a normal period and the test they come out negative is it to soon for me to check or what should I do

the only way it would be possible if she was already preg and didnt know..it usually take 2-3 weeks

I had unprotected sex my period is inregular... and i has sex on 12/3/17 he said he busted in me. The next day i had a brown descharge then it started getting pinkish then dark red what can it be and my cramping isint that often or that bad... could i be pragnant if so can you guys respond through ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails or websites is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website ***​ Please read our Terms of Use

Health Guru
Fertilisation and implantation normally take between 7 to 12 days, what your are describing I would say is your period!
If you don't want to get pregnant then use protection and if he won't use a condom then tell him you won't have intercourse until he does!

The bleeding is different from my period its not the same and its pinkish could i be pragnant ??

Health Guru
You wouldn't be getting anything like that the day after you had intercourse!

Are you pregnant?

LOL at Katie bruh

Pre cum does not have sperm in it..unless Ejaculated before unprotected sex and did not use the restroom to release any extra sperm

Health Guru
That's where your wrong precum can contain traces of sperm even without ejaculation happening first!

Had sex right after my period & it’s been a week & a half now & im felling nauseas & throwing up , sore breast getting cramps . But I don’t get my period till the 20th so idk if I’m pregnant or not