Just wondering if you had the balloon dilation with Dr. Weeks? I am Canadian too...definitely very expensive. Would love an update!

Hello dianne a friend just sent me this link, I know it's been a year since u posted. I'm 64, have graves autoimmune for 5 yrs, hearing was diminished due to age but not bad, didn't even notice it at all. Got a head cold this dec. 2017, saw 2 PAs at walkin clinics, took a Zpack, but hearing was going away . Saw PCP early Jan. . he put me on 3 days of a strong nose spray can't remember name of it, then 10 days Of Flonase & allergy pills. I was told a antihistamine would help but I have high blood pressure so I can't use them maybe I should try anyway?? By mid February my rt ear was deaf so I saw an ENT. he told me it was age related hearing loss. I bought a hearing aid , it isn't the same as hearing. Saw a 2nd ENT who said its sensorial hearing loss , & nothing can be done . Got my hearing back for a couple weeks like it had been before, woke up a week ago completely deaf in rt. Ear. Went to see PCP he said I have dust axial tube dis function & im on an antibiotic now. Constant tinnitus, taking 6 lipoflavanids a day. The ringing isn't as badbut I've had a couple of days I couldn't imagine living that way.

iPad misspells, sorry. PCP told me I have ear infection and eustactuan tube dis function. I tested negative to allergy blood tests. Thinking about going to a medical center in a bigger city . Walking into walls here nowhere to turn

What antibiotic did he put you on?

Thank you for the encouragement.

Hi I live in KL too.
May I ask, where did you buy your ear popper from?
Any physical stores in KL that you know sells it?

I am going on 8 weeks now this happened to me last year I can't handle it anymore I am going nuts, I haven't worked for weeks due to it, I am at my whits end right now...this doesn't happen to me all the time either..allergy season must be bad right now I don't know but I want this gone now! anything white causes mucous in the body, which I been eating I need to stop...

That wasn't a blank stare on the physician's face. He was thinking about the hummer his favorite nurse was going to give him once you got the hell out of his office. No one knows what to do about eustachian dysfunction without a myriad of costly tests. If your ears are still bothering you after 3 months - Make an appointment with the top ENT in your area.
The fluid in your eustachian tubes could have been caused by an inner ear infection (which you might not have even realized you had), a bout of bronchitis, pneumonia, a cold or more probably your plane trip.Piercing the eardrum is only effective about 20% of the time. The downside of a botched eardrum piercing is the reason most physicians don't recommend it. Occasionally a patient in a lot of ear pain who has been suffering for weeks will beg his doc to pierce his eardrum(s) but (even then) relief is temporary and only partial.

How are u feeling now since it’s been a year