Not everyone is the same...ive only got one and I'm sick all the time.

If you are not a doctor then you don't need to be telling people they will be fine with just one kidney.

J was born with one kidny. I want to know how to tell what side of your body does not have a kidny

Hi just been told that my right kidney has stopped working also my kidney is affected as well need some advice as extremely scare.

It is collasping as the stone very slowly begins to move down. The Dr. stated that the stone appears to have been there for a VERY long time. There has never been any pain in the upper part of my back so no one ever thought of looking for a stone. We only found it because I was having severe pain on my lower right side & nausea/vomiting. They did an ultra sound & found stones in both my kidneys.

I have a artery rap around my left kidney 3 centermeter smaller than the roght is it possible i can live threw sergerie..

My twin brother has Diabetes bad, he has half of his leg cut off and now he needs a kidney cause both of his are no good, my question is does it even make sense to give up one of my kidney considering we do not know the effect his diabetes will have on a new kidney, I would really like to know how to handle this?

I lost my left kidney when I was twenty years old. I am now 75 years old. I don't know how long I'll end up living, but I doubt that kidney failure will be the cause of my death. Good luck.

I’m 62 and I just had my right kidney taken out because there was a 80% chance the mass they found was cancer! They took the entire kidney out and it turned out to be benign. But this mass had a blood supply and was known to hemirage and that would have ended my life! I feel so much better now! It’s been a little over a month since it’s been removed! My right adrenal gland was messing up and causing me to have high blood pressure and panic attacks because of the mass! It’s been a month since I’ve had my kidney out! I feel great! I’ve quit salt, I drink lots of water, eat healthier just to make sure I do everything to protect my remaining kidney! My Dr. said he will check it twice a year but says I’m healthy and I should live a very long life even with one kidney!

New Member
1 post
WOW! That is crazy!