I was given up when i was a week old. I spent 16 years in the system before getting a GED and emancipating myself from the state. I spent 10 YEARS figuring out how to be an actual person and fighting with depression and suicide. In the US, there are well over 100,000 children seeking adoption yearly, only about 50,000 children are adopted yearly. 15,000 children age out or emancipate yearly. We have an epidemic of children without families. Saying that adoption is a viable option is a fallacy. I had my abortion in 1999. I waited til I was ready to have and raise a child to actually HAVE one, because I would NEVER put a child through what i went through.

You're a squirrel...

I started my first ever pack two weeks ago so I missed my pill on mon and took two on tue but then I missed it again on Wed and took two on Thur can I have unproductive sex?