Woe hey you

I was taking 5mg. of Methadone for 3 months. I withdrew very easily. A week later I was urine tested and Methadone still showed uo.

I'm so upset I was on 85mgs. of methadone for 7 months. Jan 2, I switched to subutex. I had a yrine test Jan.19, and methadone is still in my urine! I haven't taken any methadone since I switched to subutex! My counselor thinks I'm lying, he said it should be out after 2 weeks, I'm not lieing, I also take 1 1/2mgs. of clonapin and 60 mgs. of Adderall which he knows about. I don't understand why methadone is still in my system? Can you please help me, he's threatening to make me come to the clinic everyday to take my subutex, I normally go once a week and get the weeks worth to take home, I'm really upset!

I USE TO BE AN ASSISTANT MANGER AT A FAST PACE STORE. WE DO DRUG TEST INCLUDING TESTING FOR METHADONE WHEN EVER WE WANT TO HIRE SOMEONE. YES WE DO TEST FOR ALL DRUGS. HE WOULD BE BETTER OFF BEING HONEST WITH THE PERSON THAT IS HIRING HIM. HE COULD GET HURT ON THE JOB OR HURT SOMEONE-ELSE. I ALSO GO TO A PAIN CLINIC AND THEY CHECK YOU FOR EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND DO LEVELS

68 DAYS IS HOW LONG METHADONE IN YOUR BODY..