It would be nice if people could just answer the damn question and stop preaching or saying if they have a test for it....that's not the question 

Buprenorphine, not morphine

Well I haven't taken any suboxone for 9 days now and still am testing positive

many ppl take the drug to pass tests for court probation parole then sell the rest of their rehab meds to buy heroin you won't really know which this person is until they fill the script &are still sick cuz they sold it

Not true... maybe when you posted this but as of 2015 its tested in any teat over 4 panel

You're right. I was legally prescribed it. I was on 24 mg for 2 years. My doctor weaned me off of it to get the vivitrol shot. I had to be off of it for 10 days to safely get the shot though. They didn't want to risk sending me into precipitated withdrawal. He said it normally clears urine in 7 days but sometimes it can take longer depending on your metabolism.

It deff will show up they have dip sticks now that they use and I piss every week for fed probation and it deff does show up on a 13 panel urine drug test if it has bup on it

I'm on pre trial bond for fed and had to take my second drug test today (Monday). I took a TINY piece of sub (maybe a 16th) on Saturday, exactly 44 hours before my drug test and that was the only time I took anything. I already drink a lot of water but drank a lot Saturday through today. What do you think the chances are of it showing up in my ua? TIA

I guess that it showed up on your test Guest? If it didn't please let us know. Thanks

I took a piece of sudoxin as small as the head of a straight pin 2 days before my Dr. Urine screen. Will It show up please.

I've seen it show up 24 days after a one time use! !

I was on 10 mg Suboxone until December 25th and relapsed. Today, February 05, 2018 i managed to get myself into the clinic again. I am overweight and very sedate as i seldom leave my home. 5 ft 11 in. 260 lbs. I urine tested and when i sat down with the doctor he asked me if i had taken any Suboxone since i was last in the clinic and i replied no. I came into the clinic, voluntarily, because i wanted the help. The doctor told me my urine tested positive for Suboxone. I am very frustrated and confused because i haven't had any Suboxone for 6 weeks !

Same thing happen to me. Think I was 6 days clean tho, but it said I was positive for Sub and Meth!!

Q I took a lil peice Friday afternoon and its now Tuesday shud I be cleared

It depends on your usage per day and your body type... subs are designed 2 build in your system to keep detox from taking place so fast.. so give me this info and i may b able 2help..... daily use .. height .. weight.. fast or slow metabolism... are u active ... drink plenty of water... these things are important