Im sorry but that is not true about babies being smaller because of smokin weed... thats sad that people come on here n give false infomoration like that because they are either judgemental or just not well informed.. from experience my son was 8lbs 7oz health as an ox!!!! Now tell me is that a small baby?! My daughter was a healthy weight of 7lbs 6ozs... like i said so untrue of someone to say babies are even affected by thc.. lol n that they are small.. are u kidding me?! I assume it takes 3 or possibly 4 weeks of no smoking to be clean... and as for baby i feel its the same amount of time or less..i tested positive n my kids tested negative.. so i think that shows it stays in our system longer than theirs if in their system at all..

They aren't born smaller at all hundreds of women smoke through out all pregnancies I did and my oldest was 9lbs 12oz and none of the babies are unhealthy no one ever looks at the other factors just the marijuana alot of women will still smoke cigarettes on top of it that's why their babies are small but they only blame the "drug"