Iam bleeding but not heavy as period

I bled nefore a week and now its 5th day spotting goes off but pulling at the low abdomen is still dere and vomiting high body temperature low blood presure is still

I have been spotting for 9 days and now the blood seems to heavy without clots but watery, l started spotting a week before my period and now its my period day and the bleeding has increased l am very much confused because last month l had the same thing for 9 days and now l dont know it will be how many days. Please help l started spotting 13 days after my last period

Hello I’m 24 So my dr. started me on A birth control to regulate my cycle. So I had a cycle in November a regular cycle. Then this month I had a cycle the first week in December! It stopped on the 7th . We had sex on the 8-9th of December! I started bleeeding the 14rh again not heavy at all! It stoped on the 17th So on the 20th I started bleeding again stopped on the 24th very res brown darkish in my pad! So it stopped on the 25th had sex that night and spotted right afterwards! I’m so confused negative test but I’m drained and always hungry

Hi , so I got what I thought was my period it only lasted 3 days not to heavy as usual, it stopped for a day and has been light pink only when I wipe. My breast are sore , light cramping and I've never had a light period to even last this long would be unusual.

Hey would like to know what was the result? Were u pregnant?