Yea they do man. Just take zans your firset few days...

Hello, I know this was written a long time ago, but hoping you might see this. I have been trying to taper my suboxone forever and I'm stuck at 4mg. Going any lower produces way worse withdrawals than when I was using (go figure

I’m curious to know the method if U don’t mind sending it to me? && also I have a question about Zubsolv Tabs, I have some that expired like 9 months ago... will they still do the trick? && if so.. how do I take them? I’m tryn to get off my prescription pain meds & some1 gave me these & I wanted to try them out b4 I asked my doctor for them... Incase they don’t wrk ya know! So I don’t go & screw my self w my doctor! Thanks for any advice, help & tips U can give me!

Please indulge. I think I have a good taper method that includes very minimal withdrawals but I would love to hear what you have to say. Feel free to send me ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed *** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use
Thanks! In the next day or two I will begin my taper/detox once the last of my D is gone. Wait as long as possible (at least 24 hours but preferably 36) and then begin my sub regimen. I have 2 and a half 8mg strips so roughly 20 mg’s plus one 2mg strip. I’ve been successful with that exact amount over a span of 6 days maybe 7 depending on how I feel this time around (it’s different every time, weird...) this time I may use naltrexone towards the very end to fully dissatach the bupe from my receptors and feel like poo poo for a little bit. Then, good amounts of klonopin/Xanax/Valium or whatever until I run out and hopefully past the BS. Interested to hear what your suboxone taper looks like. The stepping down process and then finally the jumping off point and how many days and doses are taken. Cheers

Same. Read my reply below that I had sent to the user you wanted advice from as welll. let me know if you had gotten the answer we both are seeking. Thanks

Absolutely, and the film is IMPOSSIBLE to break down or lose potency ONE SINGLE BIT.....if it is still in the AIR TIGHT tin-aluminum "like" package. Also I believe that the colder stored (again, if in original air-tight packagging).......I say "believe because I KNOW it, but you can't get any of these pseudo doctors , beurocrats to actually swear to what they know to be true....because it's not profitable, and people will literally DIE waiting for one of them to tell the truth....I'e seen it. THERE IS NOOOO DOWNSIDE TO TAKING SUBOXONE & NOO RECREATIONAL VALUE.....unlike heroin & methadone, (which are EXACTLY THE SAME THING).....synthetic heroin, invented by the Nazi Party (thats right ..look it up)......IS HEROIN.....although it is better, gets one MUCH higher....and is faaaaaaar harder to kick than heroine or oxycodone. There is NO WITHDRAWL from suboxone...........

Hey I'm hooked on heroin,i got ten strips.im high right now.wen va n start using the strips.i wanna stop me useing

Thanks for your input. Every opinion is good to hear.

Ur a pathetic pos. Rot in hell.

Hi. I have the same Q but I just wanna tell you no one is worth it to destroy yourself Im saying that bcz I have been there..done that anx I regret it

Hi
I have the same issue kinda. Mine expired 6 months ago in the packeg yet i have to take a whole fil insyead of 1/4th. And taste bad. So res it lost some strength

I know this was over a year ago but I would really appriciate you explaining your method for tapering off subs past.. I'm trying my hardest for tonight to be my last night skiing a bag and I have 3 subutex pills and 3 suboxone strips. Any advise would help. Thank you.

I took one that was 4 years old smells bad tasts bad but seems to work ok

Ever seen what it did to the Lemmons on the wolf of Wall Street? Lol enjoy.

Yeah I took an 8mg the other day that was a year expired, the taste was horrible. There was some symptoms to it that I never had when it was fresh. Dizzy spells to where I almost passed out. And then I go to lay down after that and intense nodding off. Now maybe if I didn’t take the whole strip the symptoms wouldn’t have been as bad. Oh and puking, I could eat or drink. For almost 24 hrs I would puke it up as soon as I tried to eat or drink. Like I overdosed on opioids. I still got the good affects but with bad symptoms. It was a 50/50 battle good and evil. Idk if I want to experience that again. I think next time I’ll take half the dose instead of the full dose.