So you can have all teeth removed in one day? I'm desperate for dentures

I'm having 18 teeth pulled soon- is the pain unbearable??

I had to 12 teeth extracted in one sitting my dentist wanted to do it in 2 sessions but I convinced him to do it in one an I wasn't sedadiated an it wasn't to bad except for the fact I couldn't eat for a few days. Since then I have partial dentures an don't regret doing it all at once.

No I had 12 done at once an wasn't too bad

Where did you have this done and did you have dentures put in immediately?

yes I'm a 27 year old man and I'm about to go under for 11 teeth to be surgically extracted as they have most all broken at or below the gum like 3 in front and the rest in the back but 11 total what to expect and tips please thanks I'm scared to death of doing it but have got to cause with no smile I see no future but curious is 11 too many at once if I'm put to sleep thanks

I got (9) teeth pulled in 2 sessions cuz my dentist said i needed extraction. It lowered my self esteem because im only 16 and I will wear top dentures. It sucks cuz I need to keep it a secret. But its for my sake so I agreed