Look at the reviews for Dulcolax before taking ANY please. One, just one of those pills almost killed me!

I know this is all from over a year ago...but I obviously found myself here for obvious reasons...I have had bathroom issued for years and never realized until I said it out loud that it was normal for me to go once a week to bi weekly at times..I tried several OTC options and nothing seemed to help until I tried some received involving bentonite clay.(food grade powder form) ...if anyone finds themselves here go ahead and read up on the stuff and see what you think..like I said iit works well for me when many other things haven't..and don't forget that one main thing that people don't realize is that WATER makes SOOOO many things work correctly in our systems...

How often can you use glycerin suppositories?

Yes If you use them all the time you’re body won’t be able to go on it’s own and will be dependent on them.

The smaller size bottle. I was told to get it for my colonoscopy.

No, no, no. Only an illiterate person would confuse ethylene glycol with polyethylene glycol. Polyethylene glycol is used in food.

I am also curious if it's safe to use suppository daily . I use it almost everyday for easier life but I am now wondering if there will be any side effects.

I have toilet problems due to my ill health and medication but I have seen a bowel specialist and he recommended using leciecarbon suppositories and they work very well they can stay in your stomache longer as they go a lot further up in than normal suppositories ask your Dr if you could try them I hope it helps

Now what are you saying you found was your truck, what kinda clay?

What has always worked for me is 2 tbsp of Milk of Magnesia and 1 tbsp of Minersl Oil.
Will almost definitely cause a BM.

This question comes up often on IBS forums - if you've concluded that you need a chemical crutch to ensure thorough/frequent bowel movements, glycerin suppositories (or mini-enemas) are the safest option. It is a myth that "laxative dependency" exists, except as a delusory psychological state (see relevant articles in American Journal of Gastroenterology, Dr Udi Shmueli, Dr Norman Walker etc)

why not ducolax, what is the difference from fleet suppositories?

New Member
1 post
I need to know why you said don't use Dulcolax? I got so sick on it today, and the last three times I have tried it. I get terrible cramping, gas, nausea & it lasted for over 8 hrs. each time. Did this happen to you and does it happen with more plan suppositories like Tucks? Any advise you can give will be appreciated.