Hello, I'm battling these demons a few moths now. Many people post they have body lice hardly cone back and tell us what they did to get rid of them. I'm feeling desperate as these posts. I thew all of my clothes and a few new clothes. Wash all of I can with hottest water after soaking them in ammonia. All of my work clothes to dry cleaner. Thew away bed a shot futon sofa. I covered the futon with bed bug mattress encasing. I vacuum everyday and thew away sweepers. My boyfriend and my dog are not get bothered as much as I have been. I take epsom salt baths twice a day. All of my clothes are in bag or in tight sealed containers.i vacuum my car everyday but my car is fully infested. Now my work too. Please everyone shared how get rid of them.

Hello, I hope you and your mom are doing well. I just read your post. Wre you able to get rid of them? If you did, please kindly share with us. I'm having very very hard time get rid of them. Thank you,

Hello prevo,

My boyfriend and I are having really bad case of body lice. We are cleaning everything and wash all our worn clothes and hot water and hot hot dryer. They infested my car and I started feeling them at my work. Even we wear clean clothes as soon as get in car they land on us. I can see a lots of tiny white specks everywhere around my at work. PC , iPhone and desk. I clean like crazy but I feel it gets worse. Permethrin cream or ivermectin don't work. I vacuum everyday and clean walls and ceiling. My car, I really can't go crazy like pesticides. Is listen won't stain car interiors? Please share with us in more details how you get rid of them and also how log it took, thank you

Go to a farm supply side an get a bottle of dog dip it will not harm u at all but will do the job

I am presently going through the exact same thing, first of all ,you may think twice about who you help! First of all i am a married male almost 60 years old, because of a lifetime of advanced liver conditions I have a compromised immune system secondly I have itching and blemishes that can actually mimic, bed bug bites, scabies, lice, mites and flea bites! So for starters i established that it was bedbugs because she stayed at our place 1 night secondly it is defiantly the clothes thirdly i actually caught them, ,no problem right.?extirminator in bed bugs out! So my bed bug bites are healed after about 3 weeks. Now my next problem as we speak i apparently have lice on my head specific areas on my face. Neck, ears nose and eyes, as I am clean shaven, including my head, I still have itching in said ares but it is very hard to find and see these tiny things!

I'm in the same boat sailing away to hell. Never seen nothing like this! I'm getting ready to give up my apartment and get a room until I get these things out of my life. Iv

What about your home? You must get them out of your house or the problem still persists

How did you get rid of them

Hello i know this is an old thread but you ever find a way to get rid of the body lice?? I'm in desperate need of advice.

It sounds like you have Morgellons check out " how I cured Morgellons"

Can I use white vinegar because that's all I got