I am 19 years old and I am very unsatisfied with my penis size. It is 3 inch when fluccid and 4 inch when erect.
Please help me to make it long
Atleast it should be 5 inch minimum
Please help

Health Guru
NO EXERCISES AND NO SUPPLEMENTS WILL MAKE YOUR PENIS GROW!! Just like your height, eye colour and hair colour it's determined by your genes!

Im 20 years old with a small penis and im jelq to help do that work? And how can i get my penis to 2inch

By doing what exactly or taking what exactly?

Health Guru
Nothing will make it grow any more if it's already fully grown and you have finished puberty, your penis can continue into your early 20s.

U have 6 inch or u jus want 6 inch .?

Being overweight does a few things, but if you want your penis to be bigger you want to improve blood flow. When you are over weight or obese it restricts blood flow.

Health Guru
As medic-dan said nothing will make it bigger and being overweight won't restrict blood flow to the penis, what if will do is hide some of its length where the fat pads over the public bone covers some of the shaft length!