I love to materbatewhat really turns me on doing it on camera and I love my clit licked . I have a lube I lube my p***y nice and wet . You need someone someone or to watch as you play w your own clit concerned I want to help

You can buy one at Spencer’s! They offer them to anyone who wants to buy them.

I've been masturbating for a couple year's but can't find my g - spot. I have tried to rub my clitoris for a long time but never known if I've had an orgasm. I have tried sticking a pen in my vagina then went thicker but taken time. I can now fit a plastic wand in but still don't know if I'm organism or not. I'm 14 and been trying since 10. If anyone can help will mean a lot . I've watched porn as well.

I’m 11 year old girl and I masterubed is it normal?

Im also in to girl on girl porn it helps me too I go in the bathroom and get in the shower and lay down inthe tube and put it on the highest setting and point to my clitoris (Im 14)

Yes masterbation is awesome

What’s a love bud

A better way bundle up some cloth n keep it bettween your legs while lying upside down...it feels good..try it

No...they can not.