You will still have withdrawals on the hydrocodone but it will help a ton

I m also a long term addict that feels the same way all the time. Try taking gabapentin. It is a non addictive even over the counter way to help w/ anxiety and depression. It also helps w/ the insomnia. I was given that to try after my short and unhelpful stay in a subzolv rehab. That was one of the only useful things I got from the whole experience.

It was likely clonidine. Many patients are given replacement treatment by being prescribed Suboxone. Then, they gradually ween off the suboxone. That’s right folks, the cure comes with a cost. You won’t get a High if you take it as directed and can then then discontinue suboxone. It has a long half life. Everyone is different but takes 3-5 days for suboxone to be out of system. The withdrawals from it are the same as opiates. Rehab clinics treat WD with a clonidine taper. Some prescribe phenylbarbital for sleep. NSAIDs for pain/help with fever. Good diet and exercise helps if you can do it. It just takes time. If you took opiates like many of us, we did so over a long period of time, so don’t expect the opposite to go really quickly. Many of the supplements mentioned on here are helpful to me.

i am a recovery pill addict.One thing i have found Extremely helpful is chamomile tea!Brew it strong and often.I used it for coming off ms contin.It really helps with the withdrawal and the irritability.This will make life much much easier for you and your faimily and the people that you work with!The brand i swear by is Dream tea byTetly.

Dear fellow opiate withdrawal sufferers.One thing I have found extremely helpful for my withdrawals from benzos ,suboxone and ms contin is Chamomile tea.I have to withdraw from suboxone and it really really works.The chamomile works to stop irritability almost completely in its tracks.I was pleasantly surprised by this.I stumbled on this by accident.The brand I swear by?Tetly Dream tea.Go out and buy a whole bunch of this!it calms anxiety and irritability.Also you can drink as much of it as you need.Only thing?Check to see if you are allergic to chamomile or any other ingredients.

Your not wrong there been on them for a year had the withdraws about five times they are hell am sick none stop it's the worst pain child birth is f**k all compared to this I often. Run out befour am due them I won't out thanks for that tip though so helps got a chum on them

Thank you. I needed to read this today.