Omg yesss i understand you sooo much !!!!

You must ask a doctor because maybe you are loosing something that makes your development stop. I am 15 and i havant seen period also so dont worry

I couldn’t read a WORD you said..

sometimes, you wont have your period unless you have enough body fat

i haven't had my period yet does that mean i will never have it or not someone real

I am 15 and haven’t gotten my period. Normally I wouldn’t be concerned but I started getting pubic hair and I started breast development about 5 years ago. Right now I am fully developed and I have been fully developed for about 2 years. I started getting vaginal discharge about 3 years ago. I am the same as all of my other classmates but I just don’t have a period. I’m not concerned about having kids because I hate children but I would just like some answers.

Same I am almost 15 And I have not started yet i have the white discharge and the the hair under my arms and I have a have a lot of bushy and curly hair vaginal area and I have acne and I were a size 34A!!! Some one please help I am really exited to start my e everyone younger than me has had there's I even try on tampons sometimes so I can get used to the feeling then I take it right out. SOmeone.hhelp me PLEASE!!!!

Health Guru
Hi guest, at what age did you first notice the start of puberty normally nipple changes and breast development also what age did you first notice the white discharge?