Hi .. am Yoshi And am 15 Am just really Scared and I need the best Advice there is..Well.. it started of me and my boyfriend were messing around you know how teens are and get curious..well he was playing back there.. and well..he sticked it in with no condom nothing just for a few.like 3seconds ...thats it he took it out no more ...his..penis was dry .... but idk is it normal for u anal hole to be wet ? he didnt cum at all.. i dont know.. well.. another thing is that Today I started having these cramps.. in the morning and my periods not due till next week.. anx i had cramps and bleeding but later in the afternoon it stoped and am truly scared because Ive never had sex.. just that ..his penis in for 3 seconds.. i dont know am scared am only 15 .. and i googled it and all these pregnacy ..things pop out misscarrage ..bla bla..i dont know i need help am scared..

If your asking can you get pregnant from anal sex the answer is no. It was probably wet from the pre cum or something

I am 15 and finially made my First Holy Communion on May 5th with the 7 year olds in the class of 2019.I had to be dressed like the little girls in a poofy,knee length,short sleeve communion dress and veil with the lace socks and white mary jane shoes.Under my dress i had to wear a cloth diaper,plastic pants[aka-rubberpants] and a white tee shirt.After my party,my boyfriend Jared,took me to his house,as his parents and siblings were out for a while and we started kissing.After a short while,one thing led to another and he got my dress off of me,saw my diaper and plastic pants and got very aroused! Next thing i knew,i was on my knees,giving him oral sex and he got a little rough! He came in my mouth and made me swallow it,then after he was done,he helped me put my communion dress back on and walked me home.I am feeling very guilty and humiliated and feel that i violated gods will.What can i do?