Hi my name is DestineyMarie I'm 18 and I've been experiencing the same symptoms
My period has been on going for almost a year with no stops and my doctor told me that it's normal for girls my age to have abnormal periods...so I went home
The pain that I go through is so unbearable...I had to miss days out of the week during my senior year because the pain would have me on my knees sobbing. Here recently I asked my doctor to put me on birth control to try and stop my period. My twin sister and are both on the same birth control. I know they say that everybody's body is different...but I don't know about this one
I mean we are twins. Her body is doing well with the birth control while my body isn't. My first shot of birth control did not stop my period. It made my pain worse. The Doctor the proceeded to tell me that the second shot should do the trick...well it was time for my second shot and the first few weeks went smoothly and then one night I was out with my friends and the pain hit me. I immediately collapsed and my friends were so scared. They kept asking me if I needed an ambulance or a ride back to the college because we had decided to walk that night.
My boyfriend and I are so scared that there is a possibility of ovarian cancer or endometriosis.
My grandma died from ovarian cancer...I'm scared

Most hospitals will have payment plans to pay them back, and it could be as cheap as like 5 dollar a week. And you should try to get medicaid!

How did it go Kylie?
I'm experiencing the same this year :(

Did you ever find out what it was?

You should really get checked because a cyst that's too large makes a person urinate more often.

Hi. My name is Jada. I am currently 18 right now turning 19 next month. I never had my périod since 2015. I first started my périod in 2013. Once it stopped, I thought it was normal , yeno? Didnt think nothing of it until I started getting pains near my left origin, and left hip. I cant sit or lay down or it will hurt badly so I stand up and walk around . i can only sleep for 2 hours before i wake up in pain. I have ovarian cancer. Which is painful.

Hi. I am 17 and I had huge abdominal pain for the past couple weeks. It was so bad that I had to go to the emergency room. I found out that I have a complex ovarian cyst on my left side. My periods are not irregular just became very painful and bleeding too much. I also have gaseous stomach all the time. Is it possible at my age to have ovarian cancer?