I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant, today i started having a brownish discharge that is light but its now kinda stringy. I have a history of miscarriages too and this doesnt seem like one but I'm still very worried and scared. i called my dr and they just tested for a uti but it came back normal. now they are waiting for a culture from it also to make sure that i dont have an infection. I just dont know if i should go to the er or wait for what the dr says? I'd like to know whats going on for sure. but everyones stories on here do help. seeing that some other women have been thru the same thing and it came out good. i would just like advice from someone who's been thru it lol. thanks

Well i had a miscarriage before and here were my symptoms: 1. No nausea 2. Bad cramping 3. Lower back pain 4. Started as light pink blood when peeing but turned into dark red blood and brownish discharge with blood clots 5. Did not gain weight 6. Side pain 7. Burning/pain when peeing. I am pregnant again 6 months after miscarriage and my baby is very healthy so if you have a miscarriage remember that your next baby will be even healthier because of it. PS: the process of a miscarriage is very painful. You can not wear tampons and must get thickest pads you can get. You will be in severe pain and bloody mess sorry to inform you about that.

If your prego, why would u be wearing the tampon?

I have 35 day cycle. I am 9 days late today and have had 7 positive pregnancy tests since 1 week ago each around the same level of darkness. Today I've had a very light pink discharge at 2 separate times during the day. Several clear pregnancy signs. Sore breast, increased appetite, mood swings, tired. Will do an Hcg tomorrow. I will uplate. Prayers for us all!

Curious did you really did... Or false alarm