New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

Amen to that god is the one who has the last word always

I what to have a baby but my tubes are tired a cut just a little but can me and my boyfriend still make a baby ? And if so how

It's been 22years I had my tubes cut,burnt.and it's been 7 month ago I haven't got my period, I fell pregnant all the symptoms I have

How was that for her? Im thinking about going thru this to

Hi did you miss your period?

I had my tubes tied after my second child i was only 22 .9 months later i was pregnant with my 3rd who is now going on 17.a month ago i have been feeling that bubbleing sensation in my lower abdomen.im not sure what to think i had my tubes tied and cut. I am waiting any day i should start my period if not.im one proud soon to be mom only god has control whatever his will is im up to it.

I have my tubes cut burned and tied after my third child and I don't know if I'm going to be able to have another

i am wondering is it possible that i can still get pregnant my daughter now is 16 so is it possible i can even though my were tied and burned i want a baby so bad

can i get pregnant even though my tubes are tied and burned

New Member

Well, you can have a baby after your tubes have been tied. Most women choose to have a tubal ligation reversal. If you have been pregnant after a tubal ligation then you should not count on a natural, normal pregnancy happening. Most tubal ligation failure pregnancies will be ectopic. So, all the best dear.

So did you find out that you was pregnant after having it burnt clip in time and how do you do it cuz I want to get pregnant

I got pregnant 4yrs after my tubes tied n burned I miscarried but still got pregnant god works in misterious ways on top of it my fiance was born after his mother had her tubes tied n burned if it's ment to be it will be