I am 24 weeks pregnant and due Aug 3. My last menstrual period was oct 26th-oct-29th Me and my current bf were split up and i seen another guy we dtd on the 29th got interrupted and he did not ejaculate at all and it was very spotty, spotting ended by end of the day. However I went back to my current bf on oct 31st and all month of November til i found out and we had sex a lot all with him ejaculating inside. Now i was on birth control before for 5 1/2 yrs and we ttc with no luck dor mons but he does have two kids but then we split up like I had stated. On nov 25th took a preg test and it was positive. I am worried cause of precum from other guy. I have told my bf about slim chance. And other guy as well. Help who is more likely

Also i had 2 periods in that month. One on oct 3rd through the 5th and one on oct 26th-29th so about 24 days apart. On the 26th it was spotty brown like discharge at night not sure if I should count that.

If you are due 3rd August, it suggests you conceived on 10 Nov from sex between 5-10 Nov.
How did you calculate you were 24 weeks pregnant? It would be 22 weeks 3 days from conception (full term being 38 weeks). 24 weeks 3 days would be from an assumption of 40 weeks full term, but usually used when estimating from LMP.

The ultrasound and my ob stated my due date was Aug 2nd based off of my lmp. I am worried that the intercourse from where we were split up could have resulted on that. Like who's to say I didn't ovulate immediately after my period and even though he didn't ejacualte and we didn't finish its just a worry. I'm gonna get paternity but I just want a little peace about it as it has stressed me out. and it happened last day of my menstrual period..that day it was very spotty and later that night whenn it happened between me and other guy I stopped completely. What are your thoughts

1. Based on LMP 26 Oct due date is 2 Aug suggests conception on 9 Nov
  2. Your stated due date of 3 Aug suggests conception on 10 Nov
  3. Fertile days would be 'conception date' and the previous 5 days.
    • That would mean that 3 days after your LMP (29th) would not have been a fertile day.
    • If it had been, your due date would now be given as 22-27 Jul from your latest scan.

Ok so since the other guy did not cum at all amd given the fertile dates..you don't think there is a chance? Just makes me nervous.

Hi Godsplan.

I don't think there is a chance that the other guy could be the father if the dates provided are correct.

You mentioned the initial due date as being 2 Aug, but previously had said 3 Aug. How was the second date (2 Aug) determined? A transvaginal scan at about 12 weeks?

[PS it is better if you can sign in and use you 'name' to identify your thread]

When I had my first ultrasound at 8 wks almost 9 they said my due date was August 2nd. I came up with August3rd cause I started spotting brown the night of the 26th, didn't know if I should count that. The 27th was red amd then last two days were light. Had a 24 day cycle 3 day period that cycle usually my cycles are 28 days. I never had a transvaginal ultasound my appt was rescheduled so I was too far along by that point. I always assumed they were just going by day of my last period. I worry and stress that maybe I could be pregnant by him day my period ended by precum or something i know chances are slim to none but what if. And another thing is me and my current bf had sex all the time unprotected without getting pregnant before we split but the one month that happens with the other man i get pregnant. I try to calm myself like well it happens could've been perfect timing. I just can't wait til its all done and overwith

Another thing is I had an ultrasound when I was 17 wkd 6 days and she said on the screen she was seeing 18 wks 6 days so that worries me there but then she said but I'm not gonna change it cause the fetus grows differently for everyone and the further along you get the more inaccurate it is so they mainly stuck with August 2nd. I really appreciate your advice and that you're not being judgemental everyone's situation is different.

With a cycle of 24 days, you would have been fertile 31 Oct to 5 Nov.

But you're now coming up with fresh data!

What date was your 8-week+ ultrasound?

Some dating assumes 40-week gestation; others 38-week, dating from conception.

Yea idk its just driving me insane. And i beat myself up over it. 8 week and 6 day ultrasound was dec 27th. They came up with aug 2nd when i told them my last period and even after 1st us they stuck with that.and like i said had 2 periods that month24 days apart. And usually my periods are every 28 days they only last 3 to 4 days. I hear so much that precum can get you pregnant and this and that even though he didn't cum at all!! Idk guess a test is only the for sure way to tell

The 8-week-6-day scan (27 Dec) would likely be the most accurate, is based on 40 weeks total, and leads to a due-date of 2 Aug, suggesting conception on 9 Nov. That gives 6-weeks-6-days from conception. In the early weeks, foetal development is remarkably identical in all conceptions.

By the 17-week-6-day scan (27 Feb), developmental size progress would vary from child-to-child. Showing a developmental size increase of an extra week would not be unusual.

If 29 Oct had been a fertile day, then it would suggest conception (OD) would have been no later than 3 Nov. That would give a cycle of just 22 days (26 Oct to 3 Nov + 14 days). That is unlikely.

The 18-weeks-6-days suggestion would point to conception (OD) being 2 Nov giving a cycle of 21 days. That is less likely.

Yes, pre-cum does contain sperm for some men (especially if there is residual semen in his urethra), but the levels are very much lower than with a full ejaculation.

Because of the technical possibility of earlier conception, "a test is only the for sure way to tell", and that could be done now.

I hope so. I cry every day and go to church to pray. I thought about reporting it too police but so much time has passed. Baby is kicking and I’m hoping it was conceived around 8th/9th. My scan was dated to 4th August so I hope baby comes early x

I hope so. I cry everyday and I’m going to church twice week to pray. I thought about phoning police but too much time had passed. Baby is kicking and I’m huge. Scan was dated to 4th August but I hope I’m early. Please pray for me xx